No Health Regen

ProjectVRD

I was hoping somebody could create a mod that disables the Health Regen in the game, so the only way you can heal is by resting (sleeping) and even then it would take several days. This would be for roleplaying reasons more than anything else for a non mage character, such as a warrior, who would not likely have much experience in potions and healing spells.

It would also bring back the memories of past when first person games were awesome and to get your health up again you needed health packs... ahh, the good old 1990's... but ofcourse resting would be way to do it in this Skyrim.

EDIT: I wouldn't be opposed to priests and priestesses being able to heal a warrior as well I suppose, we don't actually get to use there skills in the game even though we see them with people who are sick being tended to.

Edited by ProjectVRD

I know that the health regen can be set via the console commands to stop the regen of health. Once i get home ill look into setting it to 0 in the Ck and upload that as an esp for you. If you want or can write you a quick guide so as not to waste time on downloading and such. As to getting the healers to heal you that is done via scripting and i am no good at that atm there are users on here who will sort the scripts out but you would have to ask them, or if you want it as an actual Mod i could ask a few and see if they will compile the script and send it me.

Grimm

I know that the health regen can be set via the console commands to stop the regen of health. Once i get home ill look into setting it to 0 in the Ck and upload that as an esp for you. If you want or can write you a quick guide so as not to waste time on downloading and such. As to getting the healers to heal you that is done via scripting and i am no good at that atm there are users on here who will sort the scripts out but you would have to ask them, or if you want it as an actual Mod i could ask a few and see if they will compile the script and send it me.

Grimm

Wow... if you can do that it would be great. I am not sure how popular such a mod would be but I wonder if others would see this as a roleplay thing as well and give you due kudos for that. I suppose you could hope then that a scripter would see you esp file and think, I can do that script to make healers heal.

:thumbsup:

If you really want to send the guide I could do that myself anyway, but I would feel wrong for putting up the esp file on here for others when really it is your work. Even if I credit you it would still feel like stealing your work. I am willing to go whatever route you feel best with.

Edited by ProjectVRD

Grimm

Wow... if you can do that it would be great. I am not sure how popular such a mod would be but I wonder if others would see this as a roleplay thing as well and give you due kudos for that. I suppose you could hope then that a scripter would see you esp file and think, I can do that script to make healers heal.

:thumbsup:

If you really want to send the guide I could do that myself anyway, but I would feel wrong for putting up the esp file on here for others when really it is your work. Even if I credit you it would still feel like stealing your work. I am willing to go whatever route you feel best with.

Soon as i put the kid to bed ill get on with it, lucky i can type atm as he is watching annoying orange and not hammerin the keyboard lol.

As to the scripting once the quick change is done ill have a word with a few scripters and se what they can do.

Was easier than i expected, there is already a plug in for this on nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9972

Wow. Thanks. I haven't had a chance yet to try it out, I had things to do in the house last night and the missus was prepping for an interview. I shall give this a shot tonight. Much appreciated for this mate. You are a star!