Dragon's Dogma to PC?

amycus

Given the ammount of signatures on that petition, guess I won't be playing Dragon's Dogma. Unless people are voicing it somewhere else.

I doubt that they would make PC release in the same timeframe as it is released for consoles, but I'm hoping that they will release it someday to PC. Most developers seems to think that releasing a game on pc and console alike simultaneously, will hurt sales because of PC piracy.

And unlike Dark Souls, Dragons dogma isn't quite as well known yet. Hopefully more signatures will come as the game's popularity increases and becomes more well known.

Edited by amycus

Not usually one for petitions, especially for porting console titles to PC, but that preview. Holy crap.

i just played it and i liked it. combat is nice but i feel i would have liked this game a lot more if you didnt have a party. they are helpful... maybe too helpful? they seem to do a lot of the work for you.

maybe we'll get more signatures once the game is released but i dont think the petition will get enough of people if the game doesnt get above 90% metacritic score i dont see getting the signatures. if the game starts getting 7 or 8 is not gonna get ported.

capcom is porting the new crappy RE game to PC but not this game! we help to beg for it? WTF capcom!

The "crappy RE" is ported for the simple reason, the game is popular even when u dont like it.

Now talking about this game, well i think capcom maybe wanna see how bad/good the game can sell in consoles and maybe see if the port of dark souls make a decent amount of money when the pc version arise.

Sorry i thought that was ur opinion.

I think RE was planned to be on pc since the beginning, plus i think capcom just wanna be sure that the game can get sales on the pc(dogma).

I've been eying this game since it was announced. I don't have a PS3 or an Xbox (is it for the Xbox? I dunno - don't care) and was hoping to see it out for PC. It seems all the good games come out for PC, but only few of the great games. (Yep - still waiting for Bayonetta....still waiting...)