Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Unless Xallistine can shift form somehow... i don't think attending the ball is an option for him.

Hmmm....wait, doesn't Nawen have that appearance-changing scroll from Mokuba?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think she still has it. :biggrin: Since Nawen has no intention of using it she could give it to Xallistine if he'd like. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/017/0/e/0ee8c36a704d18ff09956fe3c268287e.gif

It's okay. Trust me, I know how that feels. Had plenty of storms in my country too. :wacko:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I changed Aedan's age from 31 to 26. While I was fussing in the garden today I came up with some new ideas. :laugh:

Let's just say that he's much older than the character sheet states (I will probably add his real age later just need to check something first) he remembers only the last 26 years of his life. He decided this himself: the first day of his life was when he woke up in the wheat field in Thesk.

Here is the link for the description of the Fallen race. They are not dead or undead. Just because they have eyes that are lifeless that doesn't mean that they're dead.

"...do not need to eat, breathe or sleep..."

Now that is just plainly awesome. Seriously. Awesome.