Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An idea popped in my head to finally introduce some of my characters...I plan for Ra'sava to come in at some time and..."gatecrash" the party with his animals, if thats OK? Retholien might be there too...

Yay, kitty returns! :dance:

Yo kids, I skipped ahead like 60 or 65 posts, so I have literally no clue what's going on :3

Basically, we just entered Cormyrean lands "today" with nethgros's char now following, Rhaine had bought a mask for Caladus, we meet up with Aedan, and now we're at an inn. :D

Also, Xallistine has found a way to get others into Rhaine's dreams, to avoid all the painful explaining it would take for her to talk about them. So, basically, she's planning to "show" them to anyone who cares. :P

An idea popped in my head to finally introduce some of my characters...I plan for Ra'sava to come in at some time and..."gatecrash" the party with his animals, if thats OK? Retholien might be there too...

Retholien, I have no problem with. But I really don't want a gatecrashing thing...I'd like to have at least one nice and light event without it being punctuated by disaster or fighting or tragedy. :P

But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Since the events of Roleplay are not decided by only one person no one knows what will happen in the ball. Anything could happen but I do agree with Auri. An evening without tragedies and fighting would be nice.

Maybe your cat man could be present in the party but unleash his wild animals the day after or few days after? :ermm: