ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

I agree with Auri. Wonderful character sheet, dear. :dance: :dance: :dance:

After Auri updated her character sheets with birth years for her characters I thought I'll provide some links if anyone wants to give their characters not only proper birth years but also months and days! I already did this with my characters but I'll add the edited sheets later. :biggrin:

Calendar of Harptos - used nearly in all of Faerun.

As for birth years, the year in the RP is 1379 DR, Year of the Lost Keep. I'm afraid I couldn't find years listed differently but you can simply google the birth year of your character with DR added after the number. It should be first result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just a little update from me...I'm going on a vacation tomorrow (which I found out today...gotta love my family) to the seaside and I'll be without internet connection for about a week, maybe a bit more. Anyways, Mythic gets Sefris and Neth can have Ane or have her follow around like a robot. Don't have too much fun without me ;D

And ouch. Almost lost my laptop to overheating, as well >_<

Sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't even been home in a week. I'll try to get something up later.

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on posts from:

mythicdawnmaster

flipout

nethgros

tokyobleach

Let's get this thing rolling. On a more positive note, Grue should be back soon.