Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Just so everyone knows, I'm not going to be able to post for several days (worst case looks like an entire week :yucky: ). There's no internet connection where I live, which sucks. I'll try to post if I get the chance, but it'll be rare in any case. Sorry for any inconvenience, guys. :( I hope everyone has fun while I'm gone.

@Thanks, Ithil! :biggrin: (methinks you should join us again sometime :wink:​ )

Gotcha, Grue. Thanks for the PM.

And I agree, Ithil...you should join us again sometime. ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, we got a lurker here, people. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. (Oh wait, Tok's here, we have already.)

lul, I get the feeling Rhaine isn't too happy with Weyland :ohdear:

As for Tak'We, I suppose Grue put you up to controlling him for the post? He said he has little internet access so I suppose it would make sense.

Uh oh, we got a lurker here, people. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. (Oh wait, Tok's here, we have already.)

lul, I get the feeling Rhaine isn't too happy with Weyland :ohdear:

As for Tak'We, I suppose Grue put you up to controlling him for the post? He said he has little internet access so I suppose it would make sense.

Yes, I've got temporary control of Grue's chars until he is able to post again.

Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone for the better part of a week (until late Friday afternoon) meaning I won't be able to post until then. For the moment, Arland will be in Dagger Falls (hidden.) and I guess Weyland and Amendale can, should they wish, be temporarily controlled by Auri, Mythic, Twitchy, or Grue (Whenever he gets back.) If not, I guess they're just with the group.

Sorry bout that, guys.

See ya soon Flip :)

Ravenna's Hell is all up on my Deviant art profile at last, there are eight chapters (i skipped the seventh layer). Reading the last chapter would get you up to speed with everything, should you not want to read all the others.

They contain a number of mature content, nothing extreme, but the filters are on nonetheless.