Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Happy Anniversary!

I like the different character sheet format, Alaylyne. I'm going to have to redo Tak'we's and Kalin's sheets. :D

Happy One Year! :cool:

Such a great RP! Feels good to be a part! ;D

I think I might do a sheet for Haxxon's shaman adviser too... I really do like those sheets...

Also, I edited Haxxon's enchanted belt into his magic items description. :happy:

WOOOOOOT! One year old!!! ..............................So where's the cake?

Aaand I might have to redo Tannin's sheet as well to better reflect his true self instead of the lie that he has been presenting himself as lol.

I don't think Tannin is as bad as it seems, I can relate to him (not that i've ever killed anyone's family in revenge mind you) But I am a firm believer in the old saying "An Eye for an Eye", and in my time, many people have lost their eyes, so to speak.

I feel sorry for him actually, not in a pathetic way mind you, he is a very strong individual, But i think his lie was necessary.

Look forward to seeing his sheet :yes: :dance:

WOOOOOOT! One year old!!! ..............................So where's the cake?

Aaand I might have to redo Tannin's sheet as well to better reflect his true self instead of the lie that he has been presenting himself as lol.

Didn't know which kind you folks would like ... so I got you three. :biggrin:

http://www.aolcdn.com/photogalleryassets/food/796013/cake-fancy-group-shot-365js121009.jpg