Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something... I meant to mention that skull crushing can't work when fighting another person's character because then they would be dead, and that person would lose a character. We can't kill off someone else's character simply because it belongs to someone else and you can't control them.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something... I meant to mention that skull crushing can't work when fighting another person's character because then they would be dead, and that person would lose a character. We can't kill off someone else's character simply because it belongs to someone else and you can't control them.

Skull-crushing = not logical. :P

Hi all, I'm sorry to say that I won't be posting anymore from now on.

My reasons are a little personal, but let's just say that life's sucks sometimes, and that I just don't have the time anymore for Nexus, much less RPing. I hope you all the best while in my absence. I will miss you all, but things are just to stressful for me to handle a lot of things right now. Hopefully I can return after all of my problems had been dealt with.

So... with that, good bye everyone. Have fun. :)

Hi all, I'm sorry to say that I won't be posting anymore from now on.

My reasons are a little personal, but let's just say that life's sucks sometimes, and that I just don't have the time anymore for Nexus, much less RPing. I hope you all the best while in my absence. I will miss you all, but things are just to stressful for me to handle a lot of things right now. Hopefully I can return after all of my problems had been dealt with.

So... with that, good bye everyone. Have fun. :)

We'll miss you, and we'll be here when you get back. :) I hope everything works out for you.

Ok, Let me make something Clear. Cacofiend is the lowest of the demon summoning spells. It is a level 6 or 7 Mage spell. This summons a weaker Fiend that can still do major damage. Shaori is a Mage/Priest. She is limited due to split class restrictions to level 7 of mage, 8 of Priest, This means me casting a Protection from Evil 10 degree radius (group protection) Then casting Summon Cacofiend is well within my character's restrictions. Also, Auri's character can summon a Balor on command. A Balor is a Demon Lord. I summon at best a Fiend. Keep this in mind.