Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

I have no problem with this. As long as you won't wipe out the enemies instantly it's all good. In my opinion that is. :teehee:

Time for a little reminder I guess. If you have any problems with someone's actions in the RP please post your concerns here, in the discussion thread so that we all could read them unless you need to speak privately with Auri or me.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, guys. I've got to point something out here, and it doesn't just go for this RP, but all of them. You have GOT to either get along with someone, or don't interact with them at all in an RP. If you don't like someone, just don't talk to them. It isn't a big deal. Brush it off and ignore them. Don't let a petty argument ruin your fun. That's not what we're here for. I know this probably won't strike a chord with any of you, but I had to try simply because I don't like when people don't get along. Just go with that old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's easy to argue with someone, but it takes a bigger person to just walk away.

Okay, guys. I've got to point something out here, and it doesn't just go for this RP, but all of them. You have GOT to either get along with someone, or don't interact with them at all in an RP. If you don't like someone, just don't talk to them. It isn't a big deal. Brush it off and ignore them. Don't let a petty argument ruin your fun. That's not what we're here for. I know this probably won't strike a chord with any of you, but I had to try simply because I don't like when people don't get along. Just go with that old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's easy to argue with someone, but it takes a bigger person to just walk away.

I will keep this in mind.

Alright guys, got some more news.

Thankfully, my best friend had been helping me with my issues and annoyances that would have probably been a lot longer without his help. As with that, I think I can start RPing again. Don't worry, in my spare time I have read each of the RP's, so I know whats going on. I will post probably later this morning or if that doesn't happen, later tonight.

Also, I was thinking about sticking with Olivia, and getting rid of Norgold. I just wanted everyone's opinion on that matter. :D

Alright guys, got some more news.

Thankfully, my best friend had been helping me with my issues and annoyances that would have probably been a lot longer without his help. As with that, I think I can start RPing again. Don't worry, in my spare time I have read each of the RP's, so I know whats going on. I will post probably later this morning or if that doesn't happen, later tonight.

Also, I was thinking about sticking with Olivia, and getting rid of Norgold. I just wanted everyone's opinion on that matter. :D

First of all, welcome back! :woot: I'm certainly glad things are working out for you. :)

It'll be a shame to lose Norgold, but he is your character. If you want to remove him in favor of Olivia, that's your decision.