Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't replied since my first. Being the unlucky person that I am, my internet went out the day after I posted.

Sorry I haven't replied since my first. Being the unlucky person that I am, my internet went out the day after I posted.

Ah, that sucks. Welcome back and hopefully you don't have any more problems with internet :)

12) No teleportation. For one thing, it can get really OP very quickly. For another, it causes pandemonium.

The transformation into a form of crows and then appearing many miles away from where you've been counts as teleportation. :teehee:

Edited by Naktis

Did you lot forget about me again? I made posts that directly interact with at least 2 different people, particularely Mythic, and you lot ignore it. Not to mention I had one day I didn't have available to sit my ass in front of the pc, and everything moves on without Cal, Shaori and Saerileth. Come on, people! I want to actually feel needed, not just like I do right now, which is struggling to find something RELEVANT to post! I have no god damned idea what is going on!

Just stressing it again, Sefris appears as a Sun elf, not in her true form, so do not call her a fey'ri unless your OC knows her true nature. The ones who know it are Rhaine, Caladus and Ravenna, including Nawen who doesn't actually know what a fey'ri is XD

Just so there would be no misunderstandings :3

Did you lot forget about me again? I made posts that directly interact with at least 2 different people, particularely Mythic, and you lot ignore it. Not to mention I had one day I didn't have available to sit my ass in front of the pc, and everything moves on without Cal, Shaori and Saerileth. Come on, people! I want to actually feel needed, not just like I do right now, which is struggling to find something RELEVANT to post! I have no god damned idea what is going on!

Baldur, it's not like anything much happened. Arva, Reone, Ianthe and the halfling are still outside, Rhaine was talking to Nawen and Sef is talking to Ravenna. Nothing important really happened.