Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

My statement still stands. I try and post and get involved, half the time it works, other times I get a PM from someone telling me I wrote something wrong or the person I wrote a post involving ignores it. As I said, Mythic with Aricia is a fine example. Her daughter heals her, and then yells at her for being to stubborn and proud. What does she do? She ignores it. I have no idea what to post half the time. I am considering leaving. I leave for a day, and miss too much with all the RPs I am in.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Mythic with Aricia is a fine example. Her daughter heals her, and then yells at her for being to stubborn and proud. What does she do? She ignores it.

This is what Mythic posted right after Sae healed her, just in case you missed it.

Aricia pushed Saerileth off her, not violently, just as a sign she could care for herself "Because pride and appearances mean a lot Saerileth! I myself can look after said person! I need not the help of anyone else, most certainly not for a mild leg injury!" She said sternly.

So yes, you were responded to.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

...Mythic with Aricia is a fine example. Her daughter heals her, and then yells at her for being to stubborn and proud. What does she do? She ignores it.

This is what Mythic posted right after Sae healed her, just in case you missed it.

Aricia pushed Saerileth off her, not violently, just as a sign she could care for herself "Because pride and appearances mean a lot Saerileth! I myself can look after said person! I need not the help of anyone else, most certainly not for a mild leg injury!" She said sternly.

So yes, you were responded to.

I meant AFTER THAT! Gods.. I am on the verge of bloody TEARS right now cause of how stressed and frustrated I am.

>.> Last time I checked... On a good day, Baldur, you reply to every single post that is made. It's only lately that this has been going on, you know. It's a sign that you have too much on your plate and aren't as connected as you used to be. You keep adding more and more and more to your list of characters and roleplays but that just takes from the dimension of your already existing characters in the end. You can stretch a rubber band as far as you like, but it just keeps getting thinner the farther you pull it. Then what happens? It breaks.

Also, your characters can interact amongst themselves. They don't have to only REact, they can ACT on their own. Your posts don't have to be relevant. Do you really think it serves a purpose for Ianthe and William to blow a tent away? xD

That's all the suggestions and advice I have.

Edited by tokyobleach

>.> Last time I checked... On a good day, Baldur, you reply to every single post that is made. It's only lately that this has been going on, you know. It's a sign that you have too much on your plate and aren't as connected as you used to be. You keep adding more and more and more to your list of characters and roleplays but that just takes from the dimension of your already existing characters in the end. You can stretch a rubber band as far as you like, but it just keeps getting thinner the farther you pull it. Then what happens? It breaks.

Also, your characters can interact amongst themselves. They don't have to only REact, they can ACT on their own. Your posts don't have to be relevant. Do you really think it serves a purpose for Ianthe and William to blow a tent away? xD

That's all the suggestions and advice I have.

Yes. It is relevant for Ianthe to blow away a tent. It serves for a laugh, which you have a gift for. I do not. I had a gift at times with Byron with things as simple as "Byron... Hovers unsure of what to do." But that's really it. A hovering mad dwarf. With a hammer. And a bag of tricks for all occasions.

Well Kayla pretty much told everything there is to say. No one's forcing you to join almost every active Roleplay on the forums you know.

I was gone for almost two days and I didn't mind that RP went without me or anything. Think how Kayla and TheBestIdiot feels. Because of the limited access to the computer or personal life problems they missed a lot more than you did.

As for the posting just like Kayla said your characters can interact with each other or some other random person in the settlement. That's what she did with Arva and Reona at first, that's what I'm sometimes doing with Aedan while I wait for others to show up in Cormyr.

So, me thinks that we lack bad guys in the RP so I'd like to revive my Fallen Kevorin and make him into an evil and hopefully cooler character. See? Not all my characters are goody two-shoes or whatever the saying is. :laugh:

I redid his character sheet and now he is a completely different character. With the new first name and all. And to add more to my rant the Blackguard part was inspired by Lady Aribeth de Tylmarande from Neverwinter Nights. :dance:

Name: Aedan Fallenheart

Race: Fallen

Class: Blackguard

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Deity: None

Place of Origin: Unknown

Appearance: Rather long black hair tied to a ponytail and fair skin. Aedan is a handsome man but his silver lifeless eyes and stern expression scares others away. He also has a pair of grey feathered wings which are small enough not to poke out of armor or clothing.

Armor/Clothing: Aedan prefers armor and clothing of black color. His armor resembles the one of a Crusader in design. His formal clothing are also of black colors and are made out of finest materials.

Weapon: He has only one weapon, a greatsword he calls Vengeance. Its blade is encrusted with odd letter like symbols. The weapon's hilt as well as its pommel are black, a guard looks like two inverted wings. Aedan had this weapon as long as he can remember.

Personality: He is cunning, malicious, dishonest, manipulative and arrogant. He is willing to do almost anything and show no regret afterwards to achieve is goals.

History: Aedan has no memory of most of his life. The last thing he remembers is waking up in the wheat field in Thesk. Not knowing what to do he went to the city and joined the group of mercenaries but it did not last long because he always thought himself superior to everyone: not only in the band of mercenaries but the whole town as well.

He left Thesk. He traveled far and wide making dangerous bargains and in the end always winning as he was smart enough not to make deals with really powerful demons. Without having or simply being unable to find purpose in life he continued traveling the Realms causing chaos everywhere he goes.

YES. Finally someone besides Ravenna whose presence Sef might tolerate XD

YES. Finally someone besides Ravenna whose presence Sef might tolerate XD

Lol! :laugh: I thought we could use some evil characters but I'm glad that you think that. Might sounds good to me. :laugh: He's a Fallen and they are charismatic so is Aedan. Despite him being a... jerk most of the time. :laugh: