Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I had already mentioned this to some people (I even changed the deity in her character sheet as well as adding some other few things) but I chose Solonor Thelandira as the new patron deity for Nawen.

Please do not mention him to her. I have planned out how she's going to discover him. :happy:

Edited by Naktis

So, I had already mentioned this to some people (I even changed the deity in her character sheet as well as adding some other few things) but I chose Solonor Thelandira as the new patron deity for Nawen.

Please do not mentioned him to her. I have planned out how she's going to discover him. :happy:

:thumbsup: Gotcha. :)

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Aye, sorry. I was going to have Mokuba help, then figured you would want to introduce this differently, so he got his mind blanked by the apparition. That way you will be able to introduce it yourself. Shaori didn't get all her abilities from just her mom. Speaking of, would you lot like to meet her later on? I am already going to have her sisters pop up when almost to Cormyr, then her oldest is posted in Cormyr.

Wow. Shaori has one big family. :laugh: I think it would be nice to meet her but you already are RP'ing as so many characters. Won't that be too much to you? I hardly manage to RP two characters at once. xD

Ooh.. the eye of Ghul... Ghulk'shaus... Gann's mom. :laugh: I loved that dreamwalker ability in Mask of the Betrayer. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/248/4/a/_tinyhappyclapwithbounce___plz_by_sparklydest-d48dmz1.gif

I've been wondering how far exactly are we from Cormyr? I can't see Eagle Peak peek on the map. I also think that we should go straight to Cormyr now and I'm saying that not only because my Aedan is dying of boredom. :laugh:

Wow. Shaori has one big family. :laugh: I think it would be nice to meet her but you already are RP'ing as so many characters. Won't that be too much to you? I hardly manage to RP two characters at once. xD

Ooh.. the eye of Ghul... Ghulk'shaus... Gann's mom. :laugh: I loved that dreamwalker ability in Mask of the Betrayer. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/248/4/a/_tinyhappyclapwithbounce___plz_by_sparklydest-d48dmz1.gif

I've been wondering how far exactly are we from Cormyr? I can't see Eagle Peak peek on the map. I also think that we should go straight to Cormyr now and I'm saying that not only because my Aedan is dying of boredom. :laugh:

See where the road turns directly east towards Arabel? Eagle Peak is right at that turning point. We're almost to the border, where we've got the checkpoint at High Horn. That's where they're headed "today." :P

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081014082235/forgottenrealms/images/thumb/9/95/Cormyr_-_1479_DR_copy.jpg/1000px-Cormyr_-_1479_DR_copy.jpg

And yes, the dreamwalking is awesome. :D

EDIT: Map

Edited by AurianaValoria1

See where the road turns directly east towards Arabel? Eagle Peak is right at that turning point. We're almost to the border, where we've got the checkpoint at High Horn. That's where they're headed "today." :P

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081014082235/forgottenrealms/images/thumb/9/95/Cormyr_-_1479_DR_copy.jpg/1000px-Cormyr_-_1479_DR_copy.jpg

And yes, the dreamwalking is awesome. :D

EDIT: Map

Ooooooh, finally there! :dance: Almost, that it.

Naktis.... :devil:

You may get confused by my latest post as to what I was doing. I wanted there to be an intrigue moment. I just gave suggestions in form of neat vision. Things in visions do not always come to pass, so if you wanna ignore it, go ahead. the first bits were just like the purple dragon and the cult of the dragon (icy wings unfurled) The rest i sorta made up as i went along. Do with it what you will, I am going to bed now.