Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suggestion and I'd like to see what the rest of you guys think. Can we go straight to where the ball is going to be and maybe deal with Rhaine's dream problem before the party or something instead of stopping again? :ohdear:

I mean I assumed that we go to Rhaine's dream before the ball or was I wrong? :ohdear:

Edited by Naktis

Sure, I can fast-forward like I did from Yartar to Proskur and POOF! We're in Arabel. :P And Rhaine's dream can be dealt with there, as we'll still have a few days before the ball itself.

Sounds like a plan to me. :D

What does everyone else think?

All right, I posted a sort of "prompt" to let everyone know we're traveling again. If it's OK, my next post will describe us reaching Arabel. Sound all right?

No prob, Tokyo!

On a separate note, Auri and I have a plan in place. In Arabel, I will have to "Borrow" Some of her clothes so a Tailor has measurements to fit a dress to her precise measurements. Do not intervene when he borrows her clothes please! I also don't want anyone telling Rhaine that Cal nicked her nightgown and a pair of her shoes. He will approach her with the dress and the new shoes, and return the clothes.

Sounds good to me. I mean my characters won't notice that. :thumbsup:

Thought I'd also return to the what our characters are going to wear thingie. Hehe it's so silly. :laugh: This time it's Aedan's turn. :biggrin:

He's going to wear the outfit like the male is wearing in this picture minus the chain on the pants (lol Victorian metalhead? :laugh: ) and the vest is going to be black.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs36/PRE/f/2008/274/2/4/Victoria_Frances_Wallpaper_1_by_MilchMaedchenJane.jpg

Edit: Hmm... shiny dress. :biggrin:

Edited by Naktis