Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Auri, I don't know if you are aware, or remember. A druid, specifically an Great or Arch druid (prestige classes) Have the same healing abilities as a cleric, just drawing on nature and the Nature Spirit within their grove of influence instead of a god. All druids have clerical healing abilities, a Great druid gains higher level abilities, and the Arch druid can even cast the high level Resurrection spell. So you are aware of what sort of power Caladus wields. He may not wield an all powerful Cure All ability or spell, whatever it is that Rhaine does. however, he is more than capable of tending to Nawen. Besides, Magic is not always the best option, specifically if the body is this weak. It could go into shock. That is why i am going about this my way. Ok? KTHXBAI :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auri, I don't know if you are aware, or remember. A druid, specifically an Great or Arch druid (prestige classes) Have the same healing abilities as a cleric, just drawing on nature and the Nature Spirit within their grove of influence instead of a god. All druids have clerical healing abilities, a Great druid gains higher level abilities, and the Arch druid can even cast the high level Resurrection spell. So you are aware of what sort of power Caladus wields. He may not wield an all powerful Cure All ability or spell, whatever it is that Rhaine does. however, he is more than capable of tending to Nawen. Besides, Magic is not always the best option, specifically if the body is this weak. It could go into shock. That is why i am going about this my way. Ok? KTHXBAI :D

Yes. I am aware. It's called roleplaying. :thumbsup:

Also, one little detail I forgot to mention on Rhaine's character sheet (though I may have hinted at it here and there) - Rhaine doesn't age. It comes with her Chosen status (which affects the individual differently depending on the deity). She can, however, still be killed by sword or spell.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Yes. I am aware. It's called roleplaying. :thumbsup:

Also, one little detail I forgot to mention on Rhaine's character sheet (though I may have hinted at it here and there) - Rhaine doesn't age. It comes with her Chosen status (which affects the individual differently depending on the deity). She can, however, still be killed by sword or spell.

That`s good to know. I am glad that my Druidic Awesomeness is not being unnoticed :laugh:

I'd like to get things moving as well. :P We do need to decide what this book is, though, and how we're going to handle Rhaine's dream sequences.

I guess we should first see how many chars would actually care about Rhaine's dreams to start with. Naturally, Xallistine will be there. Who else?

Moving on sounds fine, I am sure we all can't wait for the ball to start :)

Though Sef wouldn't really care, she is - as you can see - in a good mood so she might join for entertaintment :facepalm: :laugh: