Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

"And to whom do you refer? Who do you claim is this witch? The Avariel? Answer please. I am tired, and have little patience." Caladus says, calmly.

Shaori walked over to Rhaine, and gave the woman a hug. "Thank you for all you have done. For everyone, and myself." She mumbles.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caladus looked kindly at the woman. "I am Caladus, I am a Druid and last of house DeVir. I am also supposed to be gathering wood. If you could help me, I would appreciate that. If you were a captive in the temple, as I sense, I shall advocate for you. If you were in fact a cult member, I shall personally run you through. Are we clear?" He says, a slight edge to his tone.

Rhaine was a bit surprised at the Avariel's embrace, but she appreciated it nonetheless, "You are welcome, Shaori. And I must thank you for your aid, as well. Indeed, all of us played our part, this day."

She then began focusing on drying her wings and hair. She would have to rely on the fire to dry most of it...the feathers and her thick mane would remain damp for hours. Once she was satisfied, she simply donned her robes, sans hood, although she did replace Touch of Death at her side.

The Doomguide gestured to the locked box, "If you can get it open, by all means, go ahead. I do not expect it to be anything important, but it is curious that such a thing was buried in the sand here."

Xallistine got up, and walked over to Rhaine and Shaori "Interesting... found some buried treasure have we?"

Ravenna walked elegantly down the path, her head held high, as she put on her large fur coat, she walked past the treeline, and saw Olivia, she stopped, and winked, and shot her a look that said I'll get you soon my dear..., and she continued on down the path.

"It seems so!" Rhaine said to Xallistine as she examined the contents of the small box. She poured it into her hands. There, at least two dozen precious gemstones glittered - Star Sapphires, Diamonds, Kings' Tears, and even a Rogue Stone. Each would easily fetch at least five thousand gold pieces at any market. Edited by AurianaValoria1

Olivia stared at Caladus for a moment... that sounded vaguely familiar for some odd reason. "Nice to meet you Caladus. I'm Olivia May. I have received special training from Master Relamas of the nation Wa." Olivia began, as she thought for a moment. "I see no harm in helping you collect wood, and yes... I was a captive in that forsaken temple. But I managed to get out." Olivia said. She was about to start collecting firewood until she saw the Witch again, but she appeared and left so quickly... She must be imagining it. "Let's go, shall we?" She added, as he walked off, reaching down occasionally to pick up firewood.