⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen smiled. "Actually it's not that surprising. Not for me anyway." She then stopped talking for a moment wondering should she say what she wanted to say or not. "I was raised by dwarves and you remind me my foster father." The drow said and smiled slightly.

Norgold raised his eyebrow in curiosity, "Really? How do I remind you of him?" Norgold asked, it was really surprising to him that each of us remind another in a different way, it must have had some purpose to bring each other together.

"Oh... I get that a lot." Norgold said, but remembered his dream, and Rhaines dream. " I don't see why when someone has to be evil, and get your way just by hurting or killing someone. When you could be helpful, and kind and get a much bigger reward? I don't understand the world my friend." Norgold said, as he thought about the men that were following Nawen before he met her. He didn't want to be fall to the darkness, he knew better then that. However, there are some people out there that can do things with magic... Norgold tried too forget the thought, he didn't want to think like that, not now or ever again. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Unfortunately some people enjoy hurting others. But I guess and hope that we will never understand their evil ways." She was pleasantly surprised when Norgold called her his friend. Not many people called her that.

For a moment the dwarf seemed lost in his thoughts and Nawen wondered what he was thinking about but it is better not to pester him with questions.

Edited by Naktis

Norgold realized he was rambling, "I'm sorry, when I get going I don't realize that you probably don't care what I have to say." Norgold said, he wondered what Nawen's past was like, obviously it wasn't a pleasant one, neither was his. He looked at Nawen again, it must have been hard to be a Drow, especially in a city that utterly hates them.

"I was curious about your past... If you're willing to tell me." Norgold asked politely.

"I do care what you have to say. By all means, speak your mind." Nawen said. She was curious about his past as well and strangely enough Nawen was more than willing to share hers. "I am willing to talk about my past. What do you want to know?"

Norgold was surprised that she was actually interested, he was so used to people telling him to shut his mouth, it was a nice change. He thought for a moment, then he finally spoke, "Well, let's start at the beginning. Do you remember where you were born?" Norgold asked, he tired to keep the questions simple, he didn't want to get too personal.

Nawen thought for a moment. She never really knew where she was born she wasn't even sure if she wants to know. "Well I don't really know where I was born. My real parents left me in the wilds of Icewind Dale when I was just a baby." She said and glanced at the dwarf. "How about you?" She asked.