Sword Request Competition

jaysus

It's more on topic than what you and tyreil do quite often. It's also interesting to know for many people who go on facts rather than faith. This'll be my last post on the fullers subject unless someone says they are blood grooves again:)

Can we get back on topic?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't mind people calling it a "Blood Groove", the term Fuller might be to hard for some to remember annyway.

Just tink of it like "modern Adverticing" It doesn't really do what it says it does, but does have a funktion none the less.

Or like ADSL and Cable _modems_ when they don't modem?

Well, I don't mind people calling it a "Blood Groove", the term Fuller might be to hard for some to remember annyway.

Just tink of it like "modern Adverticing" It doesn't really do what it says it does, but does have a funktion none the less.

Ya.., something like that or like things as those new training machines that ectually don't make the training more evisient just more populare.

but to stay on topic (more or less) a fuller can add also a bit of beauty to a otherways "simple" sword and that is why you see Fullers on fantasy blades so much (there like essential in fantasy swods now a days)

OK, on topic, I'll make a sword for someone but it has to be a non fantasy blade. Something someone would really use. The texturing won't be good but you can have the uvmap to make it better if you or someone else can.

Edit: I thought fullers went off topic! :unsure:

The closest I had to a hero was Douglas Bader. I admired him but I've never had a hero, I feel deprived.

Metaphorically, Douglas Bader is the knight with his legs chopped off in the Monty Python skit. Come back here and I'll bite your ankles! He bit them alright.

Archived