An Companion that is "alive"

PlayModGamer

There is a lot of brilliant companion mod out there, but is there one with an companion would be doing things such as "comment the quest player has accepted","comment on the event that has happened in game (James been killed, blow up mageton for instants)".

So, just not like a robot knows only following order.

I don't think anyone has made anything like that, but I don't think it's out of the question. I would think they would just need to make triggers for the NPC, to where a trigger is pulled and activates something if something specific happens, i.e. when James is killed, or you click the button for megaton, though I'm not that sure of the mechanics/engine of Fallout... I'm surely no modder...

There is a lot of brilliant companion mod out there, but is there one with an companion would be doing things such as "comment the quest player has accepted","comment on the event that has happened in game (James been killed, blow up mageton for instants)".

Sydney Follower is a brilliant mod with a companion who seems very alive she comments on some locations, quests and charaters http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/9320

Sydney Follower is a brilliant mod with a companion who seems very alive she comments on some locations, quests and charaters http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/9320

I would say she's about the best, I personally have found. A ton of options as well.