God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

Pls don't start asking all the time...i finished 'bout 99% of all mods i started, I'm not that kind of person that promises stuff without delivering.

That being said, atm I'm waiting for feedback on my question in the modding section:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6594986-throw-and-return-to-player-weapon-gow4-axe-thors-hammer-etc

As you see, no response yet...even back in the modding prime of Skyrim, there were not that many people with advanced modding knowledge around, i guess it looks much worse now ^^

There is a huge difference if someone shares this knowledge with you or if you have to waste days or weeks on it - time i can't spend :wink:

I got some time tomorrow to have a look on it, if no one replies to my thread this weekend i'll simply release the weapon without that feature asap - maybe just add an optional dirty throwing animation or whatever.

@ Surinen: I only played GOW3

Greetings

@ghosu

Thanks for making the weapon model, which btw looks awesome from the photo I saw. Also, I've seen that you got some replies on the question you've asked about how to do the trow but even tho you don't manage to do that thanks for trying, and also thanks for reading my post because like what I've seen from the forum I was afraid that no one will even try to do something about my little request. Can't wait for the weapon :P even if it doesn't have that trow/call effect.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ghosu
Adorei e fiquei bem feliz que você faz este machado, sei que não está entrando em nada por agora pois estou falando em outra língua: o Português.
mas se conseguir traduzir oque estou dizendo que tenho uma ideia para ti talvez ...
Ao Invasers for Completar o Serviço 100% or 99% to Machado, when when 50% by the one does not found it one Beta do Machado, from the files to as persons without the effect of chamada Você pode terminar o projeto sem se preocupar, mesmo que natural, tipo comum com encantamentos, enquanto que um homem pode desfrutar o machado, você pode continuar o terminar o machado, tipo terminar 100%.
PS: por favor não quero acelera-lo, só dei apenas uma ideia
Assinado: RedHusky
A arte é linda
Versão em inglês:
Por: Google Translate. <- Trágico eu sei que você não vai entender nada pp

@ghosu eu amei e ficarei muito feliz que você faça esse machado, sei que não está entrando em nada por enquanto porque estou falando em outro idioma: Português. mas se você puder traduzir o que estou dizendo, eu tenho uma idéia para você, talvez ... Ao invés de completar o serviço 100% ou 99% Machado, porque quando você está 50% lá fora, por que não abri-lo como um Machado Beta, dos arquivos para as pessoas sem o efeito de chamar e retornar ou algo assim, enquanto você pode terminar o projeto sem se preocupar, mesmo que seja natural, como machado comum com encantamentos, contanto que possamos aproveitar o machado, você pode continuar a termine o machado, digite 100% de acabamento. PS: por favor, não quero acelerar, só te dei uma ideia

Assinado: RedHusky

A arte é linda, como a natureza também é

Well, to summarize

I'm saying why not open a beta of the mod

Edited by HuskyVermelho

I see. I have asked because there is another great weapon in GoW4 that might pick up your interest, at least this is what I think judging by the mods you have created. And no, it is not the one that Kratos wields at any point of the game. But without completing the game it would be a spoiler to tell.

I hope there will be someone to help you.

About this axe. Will its runes glow? Will it get its blade covered in ice and do frost damage?

References:

:

two timestamps for activation of the axe 0:32sec and 1:32. And 1:11 for deactivation

From what I know, there are two weapons in the game (without the BOYs bow. BOYBOW =)) ). The second one you're talking is available on nexus

In fact, is the weapon that was availale in all God of War games, from the begining. Blades of Chaos I think they are named. And btw, being the most iconic weapon in God Of War, the fact that is gonna be in the game is a big a** spoiler :smile:

Spoiler below contains God of War 4 content.

Ugh, wow. Sorry to hear about your inbox, Ghosu. I'd really hate to go through something like this, myself.

I wouldn't at all blame you for not releasing the axe based on this whole experience. Other modders have totally broken down and stopped uploading for less. People can only take so much, y'know?

But if you do release it, thanks a bunch.

Edited by teddongers

Nah, i will release it the way or the other...I'm just checking my options atm.

Had a look at the CK stuff, i see no easy AND quick way to implement the throwing (and return to sender) mechanic atm. The quick and dirty way to throw it looks like sh*t in my opinion.

Spending days in CK to get it to work is no option for me, time i can't and won't sacrifice - since i'm not planning to return to modding it's lost time to get into things again.

Here are the options i see right now:

- release it just as weapon version, 1h and 2h: people will complain 'bout the missing mechanic

- release it with a dirty throwing mechanic: people will complain that it looks like sh*t, nothing like GoW and the "return to player" behavior is missing

- spend days or weeks to get the game mechanic working and look as good as possible: people want more weapons/armor/questline, Kratos skin and son follower...a damn f*ckin' full conversion

... it's always the same story, i know my clientele :D

So i guess my fav option would be:

- release it just as weapon version, 1h and 2h, deactivate comment section and write something like "IT'S JUST THE WEAPON, NO GAME MECHANIC, NO UPDATES!!!11 And yeah, I'm a comment section censorship Nazi Snowflake !!1" and get along with my life. It's impossible to make everyone always happy and in the end it's not my job, that's just the internet :D

Whatever, there is no need for drama, just wanted to give a little update - I will release it in the near future, in the end it's just a weapon mod :wink:

Greetings

Edited by ghosu