⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

God Of War Axe (Leviathan)

nitanmarcel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ghosu, I'm not sure if you are still trying to figure out how to make it into a throwing axe (I don't think there is simple way to do it, personally I'd leave it as just an axe). But if you really want to add an effect to it, a similar (and I would think, simpler) alternative might be the Bloodskal energy wave effect.

Edited by GaiusMartius

Hey Ghosu, I'm not sure if you are still trying to figure out how to make it into a throwing axe (I don't think there is simple way to do it, personally I'd leave it as just an axe). But if you really want to add an effect to it, a similar (and I would think, simpler) alternative might be the Bloodskal energy wave effect.

Well, there is such upgrade in GoW4, so it would be a fitting addition.

Hey Ghosu, I'm not sure if you are still trying to figure out how to make it into a throwing axe (I don't think there is simple way to do it, personally I'd leave it as just an axe). But if you really want to add an effect to it,ÃÂ a similar (and I would think, simpler) alternative might be the Bloodskal energy wave effect.

Well, there is suchÃÂ upgrade in GoW4, so it would be a fitting addition.
Hey, just get a mod that lets you disenchant the unique enchantments then put it on it. Edited by DamenKDemonio

Hey Ghosu, I'm not sure if you are still trying to figure out how to make it into a throwing axe (I don't think there is simple way to do it, personally I'd leave it as just an axe). But if you really want to add an effect to it,ÃÂ a similar (and I would think, simpler) alternative might be the Bloodskal energy wave effect.

Hey, just get a mod that lets you disenchant the unique enchantments then put it on it.

I just mentioned it as an easier alternative if he was still trying to work out the throwing effect. I thought that he might still be trying to do it, as the mod has yet to be uploaded, and it looked like he had the model pretty much finished three days ago.

Hey, just get a mod that lets you disenchant the unique enchantments then put it on it.

I just mentioned it as an easier alternative if he was still trying to work out the throwing effect. I thought that he might still be trying to do it, as the mod has yet to be uploaded, and it looked like he had the model pretty much finished three days ago.
Im just mentioning things just so he can upload it by offering alternatives so he doesn't feel the need to add on. Sides you could use ffrost bite or whatever with the Spell sword mod to act as the 'Wrath of the frost ancient'. But personally i just the mod out haha

It would be red then, wouldn't it?

Anyway, it is a small irrelevant thing in comparison o throw-back thing. And even that is optional.

The mod aka the axe is finished, haven't found a free evening or afternoon yet to compile it and create the mod page - I'm working on two game projects atm.

Pls, there is no need to send PMs and/or push the thread - I'm aware that some players are "waiting" for it, i won't abandon it or whatever, not my style.

As soon as i got the free time to finish it i'll do so - if it's not in the near future, I'll upload the mod files here in this thread as alternative.

greetings

Nice @ghosu, so excited for this mod!

Ps: you said you watched your old videos to help you out. May I ask what videos? Want to give a shot at Kratos' armor.

[Edit] Nvm, just saw the link in your signature.

Edited by MariaMora