Login Problems

Dark0ne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, might be nice if you fixed this. I've signed up, using Mozilla Firebird, and IE6, crap in both no matter what settings I use. And funnily enough, it logs into the -forums- here, just fine. Not the download page, which is honestly the only thing I really care about at the moment, being new to Morrowind. Why the heck do you have a free membership system setup for download access, anyway? And a non-working one, at that.

Anyone know any sites with mods, besides this one? I've not had much luck following links and Googling.

Guest Guest_The_Reaper

There seems to be something wrong with the login.

I´m able to login but when i go to a forum I appear loged out!!! :mellow:

Someone HELP!!!!

Guest Guest_LostProphet

This is irritating to the point of me wanting to give up.

So, Dark0ne... any other suggestions that have not been posted in this thread yet?

I've followed all the above instructions and still no dice.

Only thing I can think to do is try a new log in ID, but I happen to like my current one. I emailed you asking your to DELETE my account, if you had no further suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Perhaps if you posted exact instructions what this site requires in the way of cookies, 1st party, 2nd party, 18th party or whatever, we who are concerned with our privacy can keep it and still access mwsource.com.

I hate jumping through unessesary hoops and usually refuse to. So, feel complimented that I've been willing to jump through some of yours. ;P

Thanks

Lost Prophet

i too am having problems logging into the main page.

i've also tried everything i can think of, as well as everything that was suggested, and still no luck.

the forum log in is super smooth and the forums are nice and everything, but i really wanted access to all the wonderful downloads i remember this site having.

any thoughts on why this affects some and not others?