Login Problems

Dark0ne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot access the mod downloads. I have in the past. I have checked my IE settings and everything is correct. Everytime I go to download a mod, I get a log in request and get sent to the forums after entering my username and password. When I return ot do a mod download, I get sent to the log in page again. When I first access mwsource it does show me as logged in. My account seems fine and I was able to add an avatar.

I needs mah mods. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D

Try this, it works for me! and I can only download that way. Open the SEARCH and enter the name of the mod , it will find it and then click on download. This is the only way I can download from this site and this only when I use the . net version!

Maybe this helps you a bit! :!:

Didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion. I noticed if I leave and close IE then come back, I am not logged in even though I have selected to be logged in. As soon as I go to the forums, I show logged in. Tried downloading then to no avail.

I have run Spider to completely clean cookies and index.dat file. Still no good.

Sorry I cound'nt help!

Why don't you try the Summit or Gamers Roam, they have the newest plug ins for you! and try www.mwmythicmods.com they do have some very very good mod links in store for you! Try that and you will notice there is LIFE after MWsource.net!

Belive you me I tried and found out! :lol: