[LE] NPCs ignoring new exterior navmesh

Hey guys I've created a new navmesh for an existing exterior cell, moved the original one down into the void, finalised, cleaned deletion with TES5Edit etc. Something I've done several times before without issue.

For some reason my NPCs ignore the navmesh gaps where chairs, campfire, and tents are and proceed to just (attempt to) sandbox through them. They're even ignoring collision markers set to L_NAVCUT.

Has anyone come across this before? I'm only using these other mods: Realistic Water and Unofficial Patches, but have tested without them. I am using all the DLC. In the CK there is definitely no navmesh in the gaps.

EDIT:

My mod requires all the DLC so if a DLC edit was taking place I'd presumably see it in the CK right?

Screenshots:

cjQ9eQm.png

lEHub1l.png

cv5iRrO.png

Edited by B1gBadDaddy

I'm grasping at straws here, for here goes... are you absolutely sure that the original navmesh has been lowered enough?

You can try looking at these listed limitations of navcut and see if there's anything relevant that can help you in the right direction.

Also, you mentioned the campfire specifically -- I can see that you've used a sphere navcut instead of a normal rectangle one. Not that it should matter since there isn't actually any navmesh under the campfire, but I've had lots of trouble with sphere primitives not working sometimes for no reason. You could try swapping it for a box primitive.

Hi mate the navmesh is hidden below the cell water height, which is very low down. Spacing it out seems to have helped a bit which is odd because similar small layouts in vanilla don't have this issue I think.

I'll look at the link though.

• 1 year later...