Elder Scrolls VI: The Return

Daggdag

We do know what happened to the Dwemer, though. They succeeded in 'uncreating' themselves, and became the golden skin of the Numidium. Uncreating, in this sense, is the return to their Et'ada origins as a divine entity, bonding with the walking god of their own creation...

Thats the official story, at least. There is still the possibility (reinforced somewhat by the TES books, The Infernal City and Lord of Souls) that they ere transported to some far, outer plane of Aetherius...

But i digress. In keeping with the title of this thread, i think a good 'Return' would be of the very archetect of the world of Nirn, Lorkhan. His heart was removed from the Red Tower (the end of the main quest in Morrowind) his 'Flesh Divinity' (the twin moons) dissapeared for two years (though the Thalmor took credit for the whole thing) chaos and uncertianty run rampant across Tamriel, and Akatosh's (Lorkhan's alter-ego) empire is crumbling. Sounds like a perfect time for the God of Man to return, and judge whether or not Mundus has been worth the sacrifice!

I'd like to see Coldharbor. People who played past games always pine for a chance to revisit the old places with the current game's graphics so I say give it to them with a desecrated twist that only Malog Baal could deliver. You get to see parts of Daggerfall, Morrowind, Cyrodiil and Skyrim all in one game and they'll all be in horrible ruin. Characters you loved will be back and you'll be amazed/crestfallen to see how many became damned. You'll see the Paladin you corrupted, and the old man you tortured to death. You'll encounter armies of vampires from Dawnguard you get to double kill there. It'll dubiously answer questions about the future of characters in ways that will infuriate, depress and disappoint such as what happened to all the little orphan children after Skyrim or what really happened to the Neverine after Morrowind? All the while Malog Ball will just laugh and laugh.

well actually i think a second great war should be a DLC for skyrim.

-i forgot his name but he was in the thalmor embassy, he said the treaty will last until they have met there needs. He said this is just a calm before the storm and the next one will be even greater.

And if there will be a return of the Dwemer, it should include that the Falmer have become surface dwellers, and have a revenge war kind of thing in the next game.

We do know what happened to the Dwemer, though. They succeeded in 'uncreating' themselves, and became the golden skin of the Numidium. Uncreating, in this sense, is the return to their Et'ada origins as a divine entity, bonding with the walking god of their own creation...

Thats the official story, at least. There is still the possibility (reinforced somewhat by the TES books, The Infernal City and Lord of Souls) that they ere transported to some far, outer plane of Aetherius...

But i digress. In keeping with the title of this thread, i think a good 'Return' would be of the very archetect of the world of Nirn, Lorkhan. His heart was removed from the Red Tower (the end of the main quest in Morrowind) his 'Flesh Divinity' (the twin moons) dissapeared for two years (though the Thalmor took credit for the whole thing) chaos and uncertianty run rampant across Tamriel, and Akatosh's (Lorkhan's alter-ego) empire is crumbling. Sounds like a perfect time for the God of Man to return, and judge whether or not Mundus has been worth the sacrifice!

that last part ruffled my jimmies. but i highly doubt Akatosh would include himself into Nirn's affairs.

Edited by lWolfkillerl

4) High Rock\Hammerfell\Elsweyr\Valenwood\Morrowind. You have never been there, thats why (The plot of the TES 3 goes on the Vvardenfell isle, NOT the Morrowind itself. Just a reminder).

And... I think thats all.

I have been to High Rock and Hammerfall in Daggerfall..... wait I have been all across Tamriel in Arena :)

I would like them to do a multi region one again like they did with Daggertfall but with Valenwood and Elsweyr.

well actually i think a second great war should be a DLC for skyrim.

-i forgot his name but he was in the thalmor embassy, he said the treaty will last until they have met there needs. He said this is just a calm before the storm and the next one will be even greater.

The Dominion / Empire thing really deserves its own game, rather than a side note in a larger story. To actually confront the Dominion, you would have to fight your way through 2 (3, if you designate Elswyr based on the dual protectorates) just to reach Summurset (Alinor). Then theres the rivalry with the Psijics, the various conspiracy theories, the internal power struggles and the whole Talos-divinity issue which are related to the Thalmor situation. Theres really more than enough already present to warrent an entire game, with DLC, and religating it simply to Skyrim DLC, while prompt, would be missing out.

As for the last part... Ruffled jimmies, good, bad, thought provoking? Either way, we know Akatosh intervines in Nirn from time to time (in Oblivion, for instance). At the same time, Akatosh and Lorkhan are the same being, and not the same being (yay complexity) so either way it would be Lorkhan's involvement rather than Akatosh proper.

The main quest will not be against the dominion, Its simply not interesting enough.

it will be something world threatening as usual.

Actually, isn´t it their plan to end the world (the whole current existence, in fact), the banning of Talos worship being part of it?

The main quest will not be against the dominion, Its simply not interesting enough.

it will be something world threatening as usual.

Actually, isn´t it their plan to end the world (the whole current existence, in fact), the banning of Talos worship being part of it?

Hmmm been thinking about this??. what if beth merged the two continents together, you start out in cyrodiil and then send to summerset isles to infiltrate the dominion from inside.

then towards the end of the main plot there would be huge war between the two, Of course with the choice to be a total badass and side with the enemy.

Beside all this summerset isles should offer all the gameplay we know as doing side quest,visiting towns,exploring and of course joining new guilds/factions now that would be cool. :thumbsup: