Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

I thought I'd start one of many MML Forum competitions today.

I want to know about the weirdest, funniest, strangest, damn right craziest things you've seen in Morrowind. I don't want to know about talking mudcrabs, guards dealing moon sugar or things that quite a few people want to know about - heck, it may even be a glitch in the game.

Don't reveal too much if its a spoiler, mind.

The winner, judged by myself receives, say, 100 gold for use in the forum shop :-)

It better make me laugh :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm funniest MW moment... funniest MW moment... *thinks hard*

well think it wud have 2 be when i decided 2 mess around with one of my unbalancing items, i placed all of balmora under my complete control... then spawned an ogrim titan and watched em all go 2 fight it and get thrashed :lol: well it was entertaining but i dont really know if its funny :P

one of the funniest moments has 2 be when fargoth turned 2 me and said "I think you're a thief! Because you've stolen my heart." to my male char. also when that old coot crassius asked my male char 2 undress. but these are commonly known about neways i guess :P

i dont really get any funny/unique glitches... guess in a way im lucky :P

Funny moments, boy I've had a couple of those.

The one that springs to mind though is when I was walking through Balmora.

There I was strolling through the city when I saw an odd sight. A dark elf, fully clothed treading water in the canal, with the usual calm/stern/bored expression that always seems to adorn their features.

As I walked past him (crossing the bridge), he glared up at me and stated in a matter-of-fact way:

"I don't talk to vagrants."

So there's this fully clothed dark elf, swimming in the canal exclaiming that he doesn't talk to vagrants!

Let's just say my stroll changed to a jog.

The funniest thing I ever saw was during one of the Telvanni quests I did. I had to deliver a new skirt to Mistress Therana in Tel Branora, so I took it to her only to discover the crazy lady wouldn't wear it because it might be cursed, and told me to try it on. Then, I talked to her Khajiit slave and told her to wear the new clothes. She did, then Mistress Therana went f***ing crazy and blew the crap out of the poor slave with multiple fireballs. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sure glad I didn't try the skirt on myself. :lol:

Well, It's more weird then funny but what the heck.

When I was running with my Orc (authlaw) from the gaurds of Balmora(2) in the direction of Ft. Moonmoth there where 4 Imperial gaurds running in my direction.

Knowing I could never outrun them with my slow orc, or defeat the 6 guards (2 from Balmora and 4 Imperial) I saved the game, and kept running to the imperial gaurds getting myself ready for a good but hopeless fight. But when I got closer and closr to the Imp. they didn't change their directions and runned straight past me. I was so confused I just stopped and turned around to see what the Imp. where doing. Then I saw the 2 "Telvanni" gaurds from Balmora still running after me, so I tought. When the Imp. and the Balmora gaurds reached each other they started fighting. Not with me, the outlaw, but with there fellow gaurds. When the fight was over (the Imp. won of course) the Imp. just walked back to there place in the fort. When I talked to one of the surviving Imp. gaurds to get any information. He and the other Imp. killed me for being a murderer.

Talk about a fair justice. :blink:

-I don't know what happend, maybe it was a fault in the game, maybe it was a bug that got triggered when I saved the game, I don't know......

Paddo

well, hmm, i don't have too many good stories... but i do have a few...

one time, i was walking into caldera, and i had recently cleared my head of a somewhat sizable fine, and i'm getting close, and one of the imperial guards just all of a sudden whips out his sowrd and comes running at me. seeing this, i thought that the game had glitched, and hadn't registered that there was no bounty, so i pulled out my hammer, pulled it back and waited. when he got within range, he showed no sign of doing anything besides killing me, so i swung, and killed him after a small battle, which of course was reported as a big crime, as though i had started it. After i had killed him, though, i kept getting hit and hurt. i turned around and found an alit behind me, taking bites. the stupid guard had been running to kill the alit, and i had killed him and gotten a bounty for no reason. so, not wanting to pay off ANOTHER big fine, i loaded a game, and found that i had somehow not saved it for a long time. so, i got so mad that i just slammed the button to turn my computer off, no shutting the game or windows down, and didnt play for a whole day. all because of a stupid idiot alit and a dumb guard. :angry:

well, i think thats the expent of my funniness in MW, besides the usual people being caught behind doors and melding with them, etc etc etc. one last thing, though, one time i was at the dren plantation thing near vivec, and i talked to a guy, looked away, put up my menu, dropped some stuff, then exited, turned aronud, and he had disappeared. completely. i looked all around the house, in every room, crack, door, everything, and he had purely disappeared. when i returned to the sopt after looking, though, i looked up a tthe ceiling, and saw a pair of feet sticking down from the ceiling. i looked at them, and it said that they belonged to him. somehow he had gotten stck in the ceiling. it has never fixed itself, and to this day (i bleieve) he sits in the ceiling, his feet sticking down.

i hope i win, i want to change my title BADLY :blink: , and this will help getting there

It would have to be when I, sneaky thief I am, murdered that lady with the Redoran vault key. So, I open the vault door, and out runs this ordinator. Oh, crap! I must have been reported and didn't know! So, out runs this ordinator, he clears the vaults, turns around and declares: "Almsivi be with you" or something like that. Needless to say, I walked right on in and stole all the stuff. I guess they were happy I dealt with another noble or something. They didn't even bat an eye as, through a transparent door, I pilfered their Ebony stuff and walked right on out with it. However, one did approach me and say, "Praise Vivec!" They must have been stoned... those Redoran... >:-)