Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*See my previous post for the story*

Lol. He must be REALLY scared of his wife! :lol: He never stopped! I gave up after about 20 minutes, when I finished dinner .

Note: Sharpie markers and 25pack cd bundles make great key jammers. Too bad I didn't figure this out unil after nearly 10 minutes.

Also, after a while our feet got frozen in the jump position (and I no longer heard footfalls), but we kept moving forward like we were still running. Kinda strange.

Lets keep this thread open after the competition is finished. I keep running into strange/funny stuff, and thoroughly enjoy everyone else's stories (esp, the one about the town vs a Titan Ogrim :lol: ).

I heard a shocking/funny thing from Almalexia's right-hand man today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warning: Possible Spoiler<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As I walk up to the dude, after solving the plague problem and to get my next temple quest, he says,"I'm so hungry, I could eat a rat." :lol:

I just sat there stunned for a second, thinking both, "Man this guys salary must suck," and "Quick someone lock the basement!"

Normally, I wouldn't pay much attention, but considering all the rats were currently infected with the plage, I found it highly amusing and ironic.

Heh heh, a few that made me laugh there, but the winners have to be Baphomet for his comments on capturing Dagoth Quackers using his Blade of Gilletteness and cmac for his comments.

Each have received 100 gold!

You may continue to post your funny things here, but they won't receive monetary rewards!

Well, I just finished Tribunal. I have to say the ending was rather disappointing (not to mention the last few quests I had to do to get there). So, I decided to have some fun and go postal.

First thing, I buzz over to Vivec and beat the bloody snot out of him. Then I proceed to take down Ordinators with one strike (thanks to Hopefire (sp?) and 1100 strength). Soon, I've worked my way to St. Olms canton and after dispatching two Ordinators there, I run over and whack the taxiboat lady. She falls down screaming,"You will die!" and sure enough, in that very instant I drop dead.

This, of course, totally stunned me for a moment before I remembered that I had taken a super Fortify Health potion earlier(+118) and hadn't healed after romping with the final boss.

LOL oh yeah i get that one a lot... especially with my unbalancing items, my char's life literally becomes dependant on em cos after the hiding he receives during the fortify health constant effect as soon as i take it off he drops dead. :P i found that very confusing the first few times it happened :lol: