Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My funniest (or most lame) moment was near the finaly

POSSIBLE SPOILER

as you have entered dagoth urs lair and are running down to confront him, he speaks to u on occasion through a realy loud telepathy. well listning to his voice was the funniest thing ever, because throughout the entire game Dagoth Ur is made out to be this giant scary guy, but his voice sounds like a 14 year old with a messed up voice that is to scared to play the part. kind of a disapointment

on an of note, they should have used the voice of Oblivion from Turok 2. now that WAS scary

I dont rember all funny or weird things that happened to me,

but the latst that happened was in Bloodmoon,

wich i recently bought.

My mage(necro) was out of magic and near death, but still curious about the new world i explored a little further.

Just when i remembered i hadnt saved for quite a while two wolves

and an outlaw(one of the evil guys that roams around on Solstheim)

came after me Too many so i tried running back to Fort Frostmoth.

Entering the Fort the guards slayed the wolfs and so i stopped running.

A second later the outlaw banged me with his axe twice before

I could make it for a run again and entered the shrine and made my way to

the ramparts. So from on the "high" ground i saw the guy standing by the door...unattacked by the guards. Now i saved. He kept following me and

shouting that im a coward. I came down behind him and attacked him from the rear with my claymore and sliced him before he could strike back.

Thought i'd saved the day(and now planing to call those lazy guards names for their "help"letting the outlaw trough the gate and untouched) ,but the guards called me murderer..and slayed me in a mather of seconds. ???u get that

They wont attack an enemy..but the good guy. a bug?

But what i find most funny is (im in the mages guild) with my big pers skill..everyone loves my char as it it was their own brother. And when i take a stupid lantarn or so just to use..they call me names as if im the devil himself...u should see the fireballs scorching my ass then. But guess yall know that feeling.

funny every time tho.

yeah i always thought it was dumb how the NPC's over-react to u stealing stuff... i pick up some muck from a table and YOU N'WAH!! *boom* the entire place erupts.

one time i tried 2 pluck a flower from a plant at someones house and all the people there started shouting at me and came after me! for picking a PLANT!! :blink:

apparently even the most insignificant of items is worth killing someone over... :P

the funnyest thing that ever happend to me on morrowind is when i was in vivec and iwas walking and there wasnt a orinator in sight well then i fell through the graphics and landed in the water and there they all were all the orinators were all takeing a dip under vivec ilaughed and killed them all hahahahahahah :lol:

I know everyone has seen Fargoth do and say the corniest things, yet once again I will add something to the list: Fargoth has an unhealthy fascination with chickens.

Ok, so a bunch of farm animals have arrived on Morrowind due to the recent shipments of Caits Creatures Inc, and the inhabitants carry on with their lives as usual. All except Fargoth, who is all too curious about the chickens wandering outside is house. That guy will just stare at them pecking around, with a wry smile on his face, a slight curl on his lips.

I approached Fargoth, (Gods knows why, most likely to harass him perhaps), but he payed no heed to my presence. His eyes, and attention, were fixated on the backside of a chicken. I stepped in front of him, breaking his concentration. Needless to say, this greatly aggravated him and he finally tore his attention long enough from the chicken to tell me, "Go away! Can't you tell I'm busy?!" He then returned his attention to the chicken. The chicken happened to make it's way behind Fargoth's house, with Fargoth close behind. What happend next...I can't say. I wasn't strong enough to find out :blink:

Vivec be merciful when he finds the goats.

yeah i always thought it was dumb how the NPC's over-react to u stealing stuff... i pick up some muck from a table and YOU N'WAH!! *boom* the entire place erupts.

one time i tried 2 pluck a flower from a plant at someones house and all the people there started shouting at me and came after me! for picking a PLANT!! :blink:

apparently even the most insignificant of items is worth killing someone over... :P

I agree completely. It's a leaf of heather, worth nothing, you pick it up and what do you get? "You will die!"

I mean come on people.....

LOL :lol: That always annoyed me, especially when I would grab something by accident while trying to speak with a store owner. Ugh :angry: .

They should have made it give you the option to put it back, or at least make them not get made unless you try to leave with the goods. Maybe make it where when you pick it up, it initiates the barter dialog, then if you cancel it will put the object back.

Oh well, I certainly have become more careful about what I touch.