Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

It would have to be the second day I played the game:

Finally reaching Balmora, after taking the long, arduous walk through the mountains, I decided to take a look at some of the wares at the local shop. I headed off for the local weapon and armor dealer. Entering the store, my eyes were immediately drawn to a rack in the corner. Sitting atop it was a full set of glinting, glowing, flashing, metal armor. After speaking to the shop owner (whom I don't think liked my very much) I realized that I would never be able to afford this...at least not until I garnered for myself some deeds of glory and heroism...

Knowing that that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, as I still didn't have any idea who I was, or why I was here, I slowly edged my way towards the armor. The shopkeeper was staring at me...his eyes never leaving my presence. Finally, being able to wait no longer I grabbed all the pieces of the armor that I could and dashed out the door!

As I walked into an alley to admire my craftiness, I heard stomping feet approaching! The guards were after me! How they were alerted to my presence already was beyond me, but I knew my puny dagger and myself were of no match for a town of fortified guards...I ran to the north and didn't stop until I could no longer see Balmora.

As I was looking constantly behind myself for any approach of law-enforcement, I didn't notice the growing presence of a town right in front of me. You could say I bumped into the town's walls...well, actually a sign to be exact. Reading the sign, which seemed to be in a weird language, seemed to cause some weird words to appear floating in the air! They floated with the words of my language. Pondering what magic this was I continued into the town. I soon found out, however, that word travelled fast in whatever land this was...the guards took up chase towards me! I turned around and ran towards the mountains, the SAFE mountains!

Thinking the mountains would bring safety, I continued deeper and deeper into them, until I finally came upon some old ruins. This is the perfect spot, I thought to myself, to try on my armor! I put it on (I was missing a piece here and there) and marvelled at it's perfect weight and shine. I soon took it upon myself to explore the local ruins that would be my hideout for the next while, and started to wander around. Within a minute I heard heavy breathing. Thinking to investigate, I slowly wandered over to the source of the breathing. As I rounded a corner I saw it, a huge, stinking green creature! Not knowing what this was, but knowin that green is not a colour for good-folk, I decided to attack it. I had new armor, while this...creature had what appeared to be scraps of metal and wood pieced together, he...it, was obviously no match for me! I cried out and charged for it, my dagger leading the way. It grunted, turned around, and smiled in murderous glee...it's turning of it's massive bulky frame revealed a huge two-handed axe! My charge slowed and I began to ponder if I had taken the right course of action...my thoughts were cut short as the axe hit my armor and ... really hurt! I spun around as if to run, but I didn't make it far...the green creature's reach was long...and with one more swipe of his mighty axe he brought me down.

Lying in a pool of my own blood, I wondered why exactly my armor did not help me...perhaps it was because it was not complete? It was later...that I discovered no matter how shiny it is...Iron does not make a good armor...

----

Well, not very funny at all, but I like to share my exploits no matter what the occassion :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, funniest moments, u guys make me laugh with ur stories:D

I don't know if that is funny or just a glitch:

While i was roaming Vivec's foreign quarter plaza i entered the redguard armory. I bought myself a couple of repair prongs. Later I decided to check the dark elf smith beside redguard armory. I entered the Elven shop and suddenly a shopkeeper and his assistant attack me! As soon as I step inside I hear:

YOU N'WAH and U WILL DIE FETCHER. Then they take a strike upon me, I was only defending myself, and I was a low level char, but I still whacked them. Ok, no your crime has been reported sign appeared so i thought, cool man, it was self-defense.

But as I step out of the store,(Didn't steal anything, cos it was all lame stuff)I get jumped by an ordinator who didn't bother to warn me or gimme a fine, he just murdered me. Murdering a guy who was killing in self-defense.

Or a moment while I was walking to ebonheart from Seyda Neen and some guy falls flat on his face, straight from the sky, he almost fell on me. Of course he died but he had a strange book with him. And a scroll i think. Anyways, I use the scroll and I jump, but wtf... i can no longer see the ground. So my fate has been sealed just like the dead guy's.

And a talking scamp who sells some drinks which make u stoned if u drink them. U can find him in Ald Daedroth shrine in sheogorath region :lol:

Not sure if this is a funny ha ha moment, but definatly a funny odd moment. was heavily in to a game of MW and in game it was raining. My flatmate came in and asked if I wanted to go to the pub and I said "no thnaks its raining" He said "no it aint" and I turned round and looked out of the window and it was a sunny spring day.

I need to get out more

A small thing but...I'm using Rhedd's Heads and Astarsis Beauty mods, so most of the inhabitants look hot. Anyway, lately the shop owners that I've been selling my items to seem to really like what I've been selling them, especially my armor sets. I couldn't help but chuckle after the dashing High elf I sold a crappy helm to, adorned his regal head with it. He really must have liked the open faced help, but he looked ridiculous. The fool was wearing exquisite clothing form head to toe, with the exception of the rusty open faced iron helm he plunked down on his noggin. But he still had that haughty look, like "Check me out, my style is sweet". Just when you think those High Elves got class...

It's a leaf of heather, worth nothing, you pick it up and what do you get? "You will die!"

I mean come on people.....

Actually, I'd prolly do that if someone started picking my plants...ehehe....I'd kill (tho not literally) someone who messes with my stuff w/out permisson. These people in Morrowind are just too psychotically possessive. XD