Dependencies

opannes

ok, I'm Re-instaling Skyrim on vortex, not the smartest idea I ever had but there you go :confused: . So here is my question In what bloody order does the dependencies go. I want the update for Legacy of the dragon born to overwrite the main mod, So do I put it before or after.

ok, I'm Re-instaling Skyrim on vortex, not the smartest idea I ever had but there you go :confused: . So here is my question In what bloody order does the dependencies go. I want the update for Legacy of the dragon born to overwrite the main mod, So do I put it before or after.

SkunkMonkey already answered your question but I do recommend you not to fall in the assumption that you must use dependencies in the Plugin section. I would recommend to you to go to Vortex Feedback and look for My Load order thread ( 54 entries so far - HOT - ) and read everything in there because Tannin has pointed out exactly what to do and I've tried it and it is working like a charm. You will be surprise and you will learn a lot by reading that thread. :cool: