Bethesda Lied

TheDecaded

Yeh its the other studio working on the mmo, though Todd Howard said there wouldnt be anything online done for the elder scrolls series, but everything that this guy says should be taken with a wagon full of salt.

Then again why not, you cant blame them for wanting to take some share in the mmo market, its a nice way to make money and only logical to try it since the TES world is enormous.

Good luck to them, i say.

Edited by pavy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the topic 'Bethesda Lied' would have been enough, can't doubt their craft with Fallout and Elder Scrolls, just need to stop promising and to stop talking all together :confused:

You don't sound very exited.

The more they talk the better that way they have to deliver, as for how much they milk it..well that's to be expected.

@Aegrus, Tom Howard specifically said in one of his interviews that there will be no Online Gameplay for TES

The TES MMO isn't being made by Bethesda Game Studios. /Thread.

Are you retarded? ZeniMax OWNS Bethesda AND Bethesda OWNS TES. If ZeniMax is saying that they're developing a TES MMO it's going to be made by Bethesda Game Studio.

Zenimax Online is developing it. It was confirmed years ago. You are the retard.

ffs.... OF COURSE THEY ARE DEVELOPING IT THEY OWN BETHESDA. Do you understand company hierarchy?

Here's a question; Do you think that ZeniMax will use the development team of Bethesda or idSoftware?

get it?

Edited by TheDecaded

Yeh its the other studio working on the mmo, though Todd Howard said there wouldnt be anything online done for the elder srolls series, but then again everything that this guy says should be taken with a wagon full of salt.

Then again why not, you cant blame them for wanting to take some share in the mmo market, its a nice way to make money and only logical to try it since the TES world is enormous.

Todd meant that the main branch of the series would stay Singleplayer. Battlespire was made in the 90s and it had multiplayer.

Just the topic 'Bethesda Lied' would have been enough, can't doubt their craft with Fallout and Elder Scrolls, just need to stop promising and to stop talking all together :confused:

You don't sound very exited.

The more they talk the better that way they have to deliver, as for how much they milk it..well that's to be expected.

@Aegrus, Tom Howard specifically said in one of his interviews that there will be no Online Gameplay for TES

The TES MMO isn't being made by Bethesda Game Studios. /Thread.

Are you retarded? ZeniMax OWNS Bethesda AND Bethesda OWNS TES. If ZeniMax is saying that they're developing a TES MMO it's going to be made by Bethesda Game Studio.

Zenimax Online is developing it. It was confirmed years ago. You are the retard.

ffs.... OF COURSE THEY ARE DEVELOPING IT THEY OWN BETHESDA. Do you understand company hierarchy?

Here's a question; Do you think that ZeniMax will use the development team of Bethesda or idSoftware?

get it?

Zenimax Media owns Bethesda Game Studios. Zenimax Online Studios is making the MMO. Zenimax Online is a part of Zenimax Media just like ID and Bethesda are.

Top answer your question, they'll use neither of them.

Edited by DagothDagonAlduin

Yeh its the other studio working on the mmo, though Todd Howard said there wouldnt be anything online done for the elder srolls series, but then again everything that this guy says should be taken with a wagon full of salt.

Todd meant that the main branch of the series would stay Singleplayer. Battlespire was made in the 90s and it had multiplayer.

I see, well i dont follow everything what Todds says and i dont have a problem with them doing an mmo...if the game is going to be good i might try it out.

I see, well i dont follow everything what Todds says and i dont have a problem with them doing an mmo...if the game is going to be good i might try it out.

They'll be releasing screens soon. I usually hate MMOs myself but this could be good.

I'll see it when I see it and won't be predisposed. I'm relieved that they are going back in the TES timeline rather than trying to further the story through and MMO. That would piss me off.

They'll be releasing screens soon. I usually hate MMOs myself but this could be good.

I dont really hate mmos, but at the moment all mmos feel kinda the same...this might breathe some fresh air to the mmo stereotype...i guess we will see soon enough.

Edited by pavy

I'll see it when I see it and won't be predisposed. I'm relieved that they are going back in the TES timeline rather than trying to further the story through and MMO. That would piss me off.

Same. It would force the people that play the main TES games to play the MMO if they wanted to get the story. Also, making stories in MMOs is hard so the story would be even worse than on your average TES game.

Uh, Skyrim was just released in November. Look at how long it was between the release of Oblivion and Skyrim. Surely you didn't expect them to jump into ES VI already when this one still has so much life left in it. We don't even have the first dlc release yet and you are complaining about them developing another game? Who cares? If you like mmo's then play it. If you don't then don't. Getting all bent out of shape over an mmo release is just silly.