Bethesda Lied

TheDecaded

Just the topic 'Bethesda Lied' would have been enough, can't doubt their craft with Fallout and Elder Scrolls, just need to stop promising and to stop talking all together :confused:

You don't sound very exited.

The more they talk the better that way they have to deliver, as for how much they milk it..well that's to be expected.

@Aegrus, Tom Howard specifically said in one of his interviews that there will be no Online Gameplay for TES

The TES MMO isn't being made by Bethesda Game Studios. /Thread.

Are you retarded? ZeniMax OWNS Bethesda AND Bethesda OWNS TES. If ZeniMax is saying that they're developing a TES MMO it's going to be made by Bethesda Game Studio.

Zenimax Online is developing it. It was confirmed years ago. You are the retard.

ffs.... OF COURSE THEY ARE DEVELOPING IT THEY OWN BETHESDA. Do you understand company hierarchy?

Here's a question; Do you think that ZeniMax will use the development team of Bethesda or idSoftware?

get it?

Zenimax Media owns Bethesda Game Studios. Zenimax Online Studios is making the MMO. Zenimax Online is a part of Zenimax Media just like ID and Bethesda are.

Top answer your question, they'll use neither of them.

So you're telling me that Zenimax Online will be developing a TES game instead of the people who've been doing it for years?

or maybe we read into it wrong and Zenimax Online will only deal with making the game an MMO, but if that's the case then the development( ie; anims, meshes, programming, etc..) would have to come from the people who've been doing it for years.

meaning (and this is my point) that Todd had prior knowledge and blatantly lied, IF my guess is correct and Bethesda is actually working alongside ZeniOnline.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as the combat isn't "lock-on targeting" I will gladly play this game... If they can make an MMO that doesnt have lock on targeting, I will be impressed :thumbsup:

Just the topic 'Bethesda Lied' would have been enough, can't doubt their craft with Fallout and Elder Scrolls, just need to stop promising and to stop talking all together :confused:

The more they talk the better that way they have to deliver, as for how much they milk it..well that's to be expected.

@Aegrus, Tom Howard specifically said in one of his interviews that there will be no Online Gameplay for TES

Are you retarded? ZeniMax OWNS Bethesda AND Bethesda OWNS TES. If ZeniMax is saying that they're developing a TES MMO it's going to be made by Bethesda Game Studio.

Zenimax Online is developing it. It was confirmed years ago. You are the retard.

ffs.... OF COURSE THEY ARE DEVELOPING IT THEY OWN BETHESDA. Do you understand company hierarchy?

Here's a question; Do you think that ZeniMax will use the development team of Bethesda or idSoftware?

get it?

Zenimax Media owns Bethesda Game Studios. Zenimax Online Studios is making the MMO. Zenimax Online is a part of Zenimax Media just like ID and Bethesda are.

So you're telling me that Zenimax Online will be developing a TES game instead of the people who've been doing it for years?

or maybe we read into it wrong and Zenimax Online will only deal with making the game an MMO, but if that's the case then the development( ie; anims, meshes, programming, etc..) would have to come from the people who've been doing it for years.

meaning (and this is my point) that Todd had prior knowledge and blatantly lied, IF my guess is correct and Bethesda is actually working alongside ZeniOnline.

Bethesda Game Studios have no experience at making MMOs, Zenimax Online do. Zenimax Online are obviously getting help from Bethesda's lore writers but Bethesda Game Studios IS NOT making the game. They are probably making concept art for Fallout 4 and making Skyrim DLC at the moment. Todd said that Bethesda Game Studios would continue making singleplayer TES games, which they are doing. Zenimax Online are making a spin-off based before Skyrim. The MMO will be to Skyrim as Redguard was to Morrowind, completely unrelated and based at completely different times(Redguard was based like 100 years before even TES 1).

Edited by DagothDagonAlduin

I dont really hate mmos, but at the moment all mmos feel kinda the same...this might breathe some fresh air to the mmo stereotype...i guess we will see soon enough.

If it was in the works for 7 years, I highly doubt it will be original. They started at about the time where everybody realized WoW will make tons of money and that everyone should be making another WoW. Imo a TES game without mod support isn't a TES game, and I highly doubt they will go all minecraft on this which would actually be the smartest thing to do.

get it?

Bethesda Game Studios have no experience at making MMOs, Zenimax Online do. Zenimax Online are obviously getting help from Bethesda's lore writers but Bethesda Game Studios IS NOT making the game. They are probably making concept art for Fallout 4 and making Skyrim DLC at the moment.

f***, I can't trust other developers not since Fallout New Vegas. :( not the same bro.

get it?

Bethesda Game Studios have no experience at making MMOs, Zenimax Online do. Zenimax Online are obviously getting help from Bethesda's lore writers but Bethesda Game Studios IS NOT making the game. They are probably making concept art for Fallout 4 and making Skyrim DLC at the moment.

f***, I can't trust other developers not since Fallout New Vegas. :( not the same bro.

Well then don't play it. Unlike what FNV was to F3, the MMO won't be a sequel to Skyrim. It will actually be a prequel to even TES 1. You can easily ignore the MMO.

I dont really hate mmos, but at the moment all mmos feel kinda the same...this might breathe some fresh air to the mmo stereotype...i guess we will see soon enough.

If it was in the works for 7 years, I highly doubt it will be original. They started at about the time where everybody realized WoW will make tons of money and that everyone should be making another WoW. Imo a TES game without mod support isn't a TES game, and I highly doubt they will go all minecraft on this which would actually be the smartest thing to do.

Half of that time was maybe just used to craft all the world models...the npcs...enemies...bosses...w/e...the world is enormous...just making all of this takes a lot of time.

Well as i said...we will see...so or so its not going to hurt anyone...you can always make a carefull aproach not to jump on the hype wagon and slowly gather all the info...then decide if it is worth your time or not.

Edited by pavy

get it?

Well then don't play it. Unlike what FNV was to F3, the MMO won't be a sequel to Skyrim. It will actually be a prequel to even TES 1. You can easily ignore the MMO.

I want to play it, love MMOs, it's just that I fear it won't look as good as what Bethesda usually dishes out.

Ah, wow. Bethesda making an mmo. (Okay, maybe not bethesda, but a Elder Scrolls MMo is being made regardless.) Sucks to see another developer sell its soul. At least I still have Biowa. . .wait, no. EA destroyed them. Well, Pandemic is. . .oh, wait, they're gone. Well, okay Valve is still here. . .but they haven't made a game in forever, least not that I know about.

FROM software, you are officially my favorite developer. Please, never change.