Nexus Hiding Mods?

WastedYouthX

^ this I cant even search my own SKK mods on nexus (not using manage my mods) when sober and have to google keyword site:nexusmods.com this is one (only) thing that bethesda.net actually manages to do better.

Problem seems to be that default search is title only on some odd matching and excludes body, which is frankly rubbish even for a simple keyword engine.

Your skk mods are also the first results i get when i search skk

I just tried logging out and searching, and sure enough, it worked.

After some more investigation I noticed that I put various non-english languages to my content blacklist. The idea was probably to hide translations, but Auto Doors is also tagged with russian, because it's bilingual via fomod.

Fine, I take it back. At least in this case.

Now you got me started I don't take it back.

I was just looking for other combat spawn mods to see if I should bother doing a SpawnPatrol (geddit) addon for CS and Nexus offers 0 results. Google, bless 'em (fallout spawn patrol site:nexusmods.com) of course coughs up all the stuff.

I get that nexus search doesn't have the power of google, but that functionality is not commensurate with the generally great quality of the site.

There is no such thing as failure, only feedback (apparently)

I really wish this tag-based mod hiding would actually work for the start page, and not just for the search function. Though I might be the only one who doesn't want to see mods which give female characters boobs bigger than the head and penises...