Slow Site and Slow downloads

Reidlos

Last few weeks noticing very slow responsiveness to the site, clicking from home page to a mod is taking a bit longer.

Today in particular, hitting download with manager (using MO2 atm) some times wont bring up the actual download info box for 10+ seconds. Then mods of small to large size when actually starting to download dont start for 10 + seconds as well, even staying in fetching data or other pre or post download steps for a long while too.

Not had this issue ever before, using NA premium, but also tried the free server, both doing the same thing.

Devs and admins are still working in the background to adapt certain aspects of the new lay-out is my guess. It'll take a while until everything works as intended, so there will be ups and downs for a bit still. Last couple of days have been bad, but today seems fairly normal to me.

I hate that im paying money for this kind of service. Fix this!

You're not paying money for anything. Premium membership is an optional donation that happens to come with some perks.

Not to mention that the problem is likely on your end, since it seems only two people besides you have reported slowness.