The New Word Game #2

Here you go!

1. "A synonym for 'inspect'." + "A thick vegetable soup"

2. "The product of the cacao bean." + "The general collective term for Hispanics, Spaniards, etc.."

3. "A discussion meeting." + "A term used for large, heavy weapons such as cannons and missiles."

4. "A blue gemstone." + "The colored part of the human eye."

5. "A Muslim word for 'unbeliever'." + "A place that sells already-prepared foods like meats and cheeses."

6. "A synonym for 'enlarge'." + "The name of the owner of a cursed box in Greek mythology."

7. "Too small to be seen with the naked eye." + "A small flute."

8. "A building designer." + "Referring to the earth's crust."

9. "A masterful Japanese assassin." + "An old, beaten-up automobile."

10. "Pertaining to the country of Austria." + "A word meaning "very old-fashioned" or 'prior to the Flood in Genesis (the Bible)'."

11. "A large, gray animal with a trunk for a nose." + "A synonym for 'ghost' or 'specter'."

12. "The section between an insect's head and abdomen." + "A self-evident or universally accepted truth or principle."

13. "A synonym for 'viceroy'." + "A polite and courteous man."

14. "A total control over something." + "The words to a song."

15. "Having keen resource management and output." + "A synonym for 'pessimistic'."

16. "One who values self-pleasure above all else." + "A word describing work done without the aid of oxygen."

Edited by SoulofChrysamere

11. "A large, gray animal with a trunk for a nose." + "A synonym for 'ghost' or 'specter'."

elephant + phantom = elephantom

6 - Expandora

7 - Microscopiccolo (I can imagine Super Mario saying this)

8 - Architectonic

I think I have 2 - but it involves some bad spelling. Chocolatinos? (That sounds sooooo racist even though it isn't)

Tetradite has 2, 6, 7, and 8. Yes, granted that you may have to slightly change the spelling in a few of these to make it look right, but the phonetics should stay the same.

Yay! I thought so (wasn't having a dig) but I thought round 1 were all 100% bang on so wasn't certain if I'd just bodged a wrong answer...

3. "A discussion meeting." + "A term used for large, heavy weapons such as cannons and missiles."

seminar + artillery = seminartillery

4. "A blue gemstone." + "The white part of the human eye."

sapphire + retina = sapphiretina

5. "A Muslim word for 'unbeliever'." + "A place that sells already-prepared foods like meats and cheeses."

infidel + deli = infideli

Edited by Maharg67

10. "Pertaining to the country of Austria." + "A word meaning "very old-fashioned" or 'prior to the Flood in Genesis (the Bible)'."

Austrian + ancient = Austriancient?

12. "The section between an insect's head and abdomen." + "A self-evident or universally accepted truth or principle."

thorax + axiom = thoraxiom

Edited by Maharg67