Female/Male Body Replacer

Deleted50127451User

I am trying to find a body replacer for oblivion and all the ones are all nude and nsfw and stuff. Are there any body replacer mods that aren't nude? I'm trying to make my game as good looking as possible and the normal oblivion bodies are kinda gross and they don't fit with OCOv2. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Guest

Some of the body replacers have nude and non-nude options. I am pretty sure Roberts Male and Female have that option. There is probably a version of the HGEC body that has undies also but you may have to read descriptions for the different mods to know.

I haven't played Oblivion in a long while so I don't know off the top of my head but I am sure there are some available with a bit of searching. Someone else might come by to give you more specifics. Good luck.

EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion - has options for either underwear or nude in different body sizes and includes a complete HGEC compatible armor/clothing replacer

RobertMaleBodyReplacerV52 - also has options for either underwear or nude in different body sizes, including complete armor/clothing replacer

Roberts Female Body v13 - no options regarding body size but has underwear or nude and complete armor/clothing replacer

And about body textures(I'm sure you'll complain about that too), don't forget 'underware' is mesh, not something painted on texture. If you take random clothing meshes and rename them, made them body replacer, you'll find all characters will 'wear' the clothes of choice when they take off their outfit.