Buy Premium without Personal Info

Artesanas

Hey folks, great service and I was looking to purchase at least the add-free membership since I do enjoy your work, but unfortunately that seems to require a lot of my personal information. With keeping in mind that these things can go rather wrong (and have in the past as you noted yourself), is there a way of getting you guys paid without throwing my life's history here? I'm honestly not sure why I would have to note my pin-point 'I live here' information?

Hi there,

Your personal info is needed for tax and invoicing reasons. If you don't want to directly share them on the site, simply enter anything you want here and pay via Pay Pal. Obviously, you need to provide your information there else your payment won't work!

In the interest of being transparent with you, please be aware your personal details are shared with any website you purchase something through online, even if they use a third party processor like Pay Pal. So whether you enter it here or enter it via the payment processor, it still gets shared with the seller.