Damage and my face vs your face.

vegeta0585

Okay so I play Skyrim on master difficulty, with multipe mods to make it even harder. Deadly dragons, PISE, monster mod, more spawns for monster mod.

Okay, so, I expect it to be difficult, and up till now have accepted the fact that things one shot me no problem.

Then I went to my friends place and watched him playing on the same settings, lower level, exact same points into heavy armor I had, wearing steel while I was in dwarven.

He then proceeds to go to the same spot I was. He encounters mister bandit chief that killed me in one hit. And stands there and takes 5 hits before he needs to drink a potion. I check his health and stamina, my health is higher, his stamina is higher.

So Im thinking wtf? Then he proceeds to the room full of mages....and waltzes around killing them all giggling.

Bandit chiefs one shot me, mages melt me, ONE shot from a dragons breath destroys me.

WTF is going on ? o_O I even have +25% magic resist from items! I looked up a youtube video of an ancient dragon spitting on a breton with 25% magic resist on master setting and taking only 2/10 of his hp! Why is my argonian ass melting so fast?! My companions all laugh at me!

Scaling I guess. He was a lower level so his monsters don't hit as hard as yours... That's my best guess at any rate.

Edit: Spelling errors... :wallbash:

Edited by Kuramin

He was using pretty much the same mods, the only thing different was he had way more texture mods.

Also, I am argonian, he is nord.