Ladies, Which Skyrim body do you prefer?

dirk45

Which body do female players preferf for their female characters?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Body?

• Vanilla unaltered Bethesda body or "I play on Xbox360/PS3, Jackass"
    • Vanilla Bathesda body with Nude patch and/or Custom texture
    • Dimon99's UNP body nevernude
    • Dimon99's UNP body nude
    • Caliente's Big Bottom Edition Skinny, Curvy, Custom nevernude
    • Caliente's Big Bottom Edition Skinny, Curvy, Custom nude
    • Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC nevernude
    • Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC nude
    • Other Nexus-Hosted or Customized Mesh body
    • FOOL I only play as manz or men with "banana-hammock plate armor"
  2. 2. What level of nudity do you play with?

• Everyone has underwear under there.
    • Everyone is nekkid under their clothes/armor.
    • Only Women are underwearless.
    • Only Men are underwearless.
    • Only my character is Underwearless.
    • "Excuse me sir, I play with a Transexual mod. I don't know which answer to pick."
    • Everyone is naked all the time, no garments whatsoever!
    • Everybody is just topless, like that place daddy used to go to when he told mommy we went to the batting cages.

Go ahead and post which body you use and your thoughts on the objectification of the fairer sex in this male dominated atmosphere of (nudie) body mods. Please keep it civil and respectful.

Keeping in mind that I am a male in his early twenties who at one time had two ladies kissing as his icon, I do honestly want to catch a glimpse of the female Dragonborn's view on this topic for independent sociological research.

Thank you for your time and courtesy.

*Obviously this poll is open to everyone but I would prefer that only humans identifying themselves as female answer, everyone else is free to chime in with their own views on the topic. If your reproductive organs dangle, just post that fact so I can decipher the data easier.

I use the vanilla body with XCE and a nude patch. The vanilla body isn't all that bad looking IMO. Caliente's body just seems to unrealistic for me. UNP actually looks pretty nice, I might try that out sometime in the future. Edited by Illiad86

Yeah, the Vanilla body isn't bad with a new texture/normal map. My favorite in the beginning was Caliente's Vanilla body because it was a little more voluptuous without being "unrealistic." I reluctantly switched to the curvy just so I wouldn't have to make my own armor meshes and bam! Now I'm hooked on the super unrealistic CBBEv3M bodyslide edit I made.

Vanilla body with Xenius' mod, to get rid of the blocky default face normal maps.

I play the game in first person and don't really see the appeal in staring at naked characters in a computer game, so I've never bothered with nude mods and whatnot.

Edited by ita

Vanilla body with Xenius' mod, to get rid of the blocky default face normal maps.

I play the game in first person and don't really see the appeal in staring at naked characters in a computer game, so I've never bothered with nude mods and whatnot.

I roleplay in my game, so it's nice to strip down nekkid when I wanna take a bath :laugh:

The vanilla body looks familiar though. Did they use that one in FO:NV or something?

I roleplay in my game, so it's nice to strip down nekkid when I wanna take a bath :laugh:

The vanilla body looks familiar though. Did they use that one in FO:NV or something?

How serious does bath time get? Do you drop your clothes or armor in the water and give them a good rinsing too? cuz I do that once in a while :wacko:

And I think the vanilla body is unique to Skyrim. New Vegas' body was really oddly proportioned for both male and female. However, I think the same skeleton was used for both because the armpits and forearms do really weird contortions during melee attacks in both games if you tfc 1 at the right moment; the elbow is on the wrong side and the bicep has completely twisted up, it's weird.

Haha, well not that serious :P I wish someone would make a mod like in Oblivion where if you didn't bathe enough, people wouldn't like you haha.

Hmm, never noticed that. I only wander around town in 3rd person, it's hard to fight like that.

Edited by Illiad86