Assassin's Creed 3 Animation details

SubjectProphet

im still on ACB. i finally ended up buying it a few weeks ago. started into it, maybe a couple few hours, but havent progressed in a couple weeks (havent played my Ps3 since really)

basically, my point is, ill get this game (AC3) eventually, but most likely wont be until next year sometime. too many games to play, too little time lol :P

the only game im truly excited for this year, and the only preorder ive placed and plan on placing, is Borderlands 2.

Just completed AC2, doing a complete playthrough of the series lol. On AC:B now, just now begining to install it (yes, I brought some PC games with me down here)

snip

I think you are over analysing it. While SiFi, it still is more realistic than Mass Effect and Halo and has nothing to do with "aliens", just advance humans. Kind of like Planet of the Apes meets The Matrix. It's a better series than several other ones I can think of at the moment.

I think you are over analysing it. While SiFi, it still is more realistic than Mass Effect and Halo and has nothing to do with "aliens", just advance humans.
They are aliens. But lets see how AC3 turns out first...

They aren't really aliens but they are pretty much aliens.

The story uses a lot of popular components from the ancient alien theory (if it is even fair to call it a theory), such as humans being made for slave labor. The story in AC also has a lot of biblical and religious things based around a older civilization instead of a god.

The ending of revelations pretty much proves they were a older civilization though, not actual aliens.

The annoying thing is that with every game they promise that they'll fill in a lot of the holes in the story and make the plot understandable but with each game they make the plot even more confusing.

The story is supposed to be confusing -_-

500,000+ animations? Sounds good to me.

@Shotgun188: 75% of modern gamers don't care about plot. They care about their next target and how they have to kill them.

83.6% of all statistics are made up.

500,000+ animations? Sounds good to me.

@Shotgun188: 75% of modern gamers don't care about plot. They care about their next target and how they have to kill them.

83.6% of all statistics are made up.

Sounds legit.