ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Is this coincidence, or meant for us?

SubjectProphet

SubjectProphet, I do not have your answer for you. But I am just curious. Is there a specific answer for which you are looking? Do you have a sense of what the answer might be?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the College of Winterhold symbol in Skyrim and notice the eye. You can make form of the Eye of Lucifer (NO RELIGION, this was a logo of the Illuminati people, they just named it religiously). Why would they put that in the logo?

Oblivion's Arcane University is the same way. The icon has the eye. What does an eye have to do with magical beliefs and useage in a fantasy RPG?

That's the Eye of Ra btw. You do realize this existed thousands of years before there even was an Illuminati, right? The question should really be why has the Illuminati adopted so many Egyptian occult symbols into their order.

As for why it's used as a symbol for the Mages Guild in Oblivion and the College of Winterhold in Skyrim, you'd have to ask Bethesda, but my guess would be that it's also a very common symbol that was used by lots of occult groups that predate the Illuminati.

It strains believability to think that this is all part of some grand scheme to dominate the world in secret from hidden bunkers in western Europe.

As I said before, the Illuminati was not a evil group at all. It believed in freedom and to change humanity through education. It also believed in replacing tyrant governments such as some of the ones in Europe ruled by state religion.

I have no clue why people get the idea that it is a evil group. It was secretive during its existence, but just because something is secretive doesn't mean it is evil.

So even if the Illuminati was someone still in existence, it wouldn't really be a bad thing.

Yea well it seems it would be a bit harder for a secretive group to completely reverse their ideology.

Hardly, especially when you consider how things progress and evolve.

As I said before, the Illuminati was not a evil group at all. It believed in freedom and to change humanity through education. It also believed in replacing tyrant governments such as some of the ones in Europe ruled by state religion.

I have no clue why people get the idea that it is a evil group. It was secretive during its existence, but just because something is secretive doesn't mean it is evil.

So even if the Illuminati was someone still in existence, it wouldn't really be a bad thing.

They believed slavery and were actually Satanic, so they were very evil.

Well, ACTUALLY, the group was split. One side was ancient Egypt, who believed the above, while the other was a world-wide gorup for peace and freedom. But if all the symbols are Egyptian, then we've got the bad side.

@Gran

I want an answer regarding why these everyday things we use in life are linked to a group bent of slavery and a NWO. I also want answers behind the death and chaos in the world today. I have questions that have no answers. Not everything can be explained.

If there's an answer behind all of this, someone tell me. But even if you do, there's going to be more questions behind the answer. This world we live in, it has no balance and no order. You ask a question, you get an answer, but it leads to another question.

This world we live in, it has no balance and no order. You ask a question, you get an answer, but it leads to another question. I'm adding that to my siggy. :)

What?

The Illuminati didn't believe in slavery, and opposed all forms of religion.

The Illuminati was founded in 1776. That is not anywhere close to the time of ancient Egypt.

The Egyptians weren't evil either. What does their symbols have to do with being evil?

Ancient Egypt was a fairly civilized society compared to other past civilizations.

What?

The Illuminati didn't believe in slavery, and opposed all forms of religion.

The Illuminati was founded in 1776. That is not anywhere close to the time of ancient Egypt.

The Egyptians weren't evil either. What does their symbols have to do with being evil?

Ancient Egypt was a fairly civilized society compared to other past civilizations.

*sigh*

The Illuminati go way back, something they DON'T teach you in History class. They were founded during the Egyptian Early dynastic period, matching signs and symbols to everything. They believed that a human should be controlled, and that only the uppers were allowed to prosper and live freely. The Illuminati only began plans during 1776, and thus the world saw them. It's a very minor subject, I only learned it when these theories started up. It's either that or they twisted the founding.

The Illuminati symbols were connected to what the Ancient Egypians built in structure, but that's about it. As in the pyramids and stuff like that.