How can I raise smithing via cheats

Dubnoman

I'd like to know how to raise smithing up to a higher level via console command. I have no saves with smithing up to level 50, which is the level I want to get up to. I don't want to cheat in the game, I just want to get from level 30 to level 50 right away to check out what kind of armors I can create at the forge with the advanced armors perk. I have the complete crafting overhaul and another crafting overhaul, and I believe that I can create some armors via the advanced armors perk, which I can't create now without that perk. I'd like to see what I can choose from later in the game. The reason I want to see what I can choose from with advanced armors is I don't know if I want to raise my light armor skill or heavy armor skill (and whether to put perks in one or the other) until I check out the light armors and heavy armors that I can make with advanced armors.

Also, I just want to confirm, with the complete crafting overhaul and with more craftables, there will be more armors available to me with the advanced armors perk once I get it, right?

advskill smithing 10000 or whatever amount. Each skill uses a different scale. This method also levels up your character.

player.setAV smithing 50 will get you there right away without leveling up.

Thanks for the help guys. For the add perk method, do I need to have the required level (50)? I'm guessing no, but I don't have time to check this out right now. I won't be able to check it out until four or so hours from now.