[LE] Can someone help me import these models I made for a mod?

Alright, so I have been 3D modeling for a few months now and I thought it was time to make my own game-ready models. I made them in Blender and Substance Painter and I thought Skyrim was the perfect game for my weapons.

The weapons I am talking about are the mace, longsword and claymore from my profile https://sketchfab.com/Fenes.Octavian/models

I don't want to make something super fancy (yet) just a few weapons that you can make with blacksmithing.

However, that is easier said than done. Trouble is, I find the workflow for exporting and then working with all the other tools to be infuriating and obscure. I'm not sure what's going on, even with all the tutorials.

This one https://beyondskyrim.org/exporting-blender-2-7-skyrim/ mentions at one point that once I click the textures tab, I can just select them from the folder and then select the UV map but they all look weird and off. Is it supposed to look like this? Also, when I try to export, I get this error

jkw7YTG.png

I think it's because I have two objects and I am trying to apply my albedo to both...How am I supposed to do this?

I would love to do this one my own but for now I'd really like to focus on my modeling/texturing skills and not on torturing myself to make the model work in Skyrim. If someone would offer their skills to make the models usable in Skyrim, I'd be very grateful and offer you a spot on the credits.

Edited by octavian666

you will have to combine the meshes, I think Ctl-J, there is also an option to merge the indivual texture files into one that preseves the UV lay out. then use that Tex file to make your normals etc in photoshop or gimp. if you want to keep them as two objects, then you will have to apply a material to each mesh with your albedo texture before exporting. its been a while since I've done this, so There is a lot I probably don't remember.

Getting custom meshes to work in Creation engine is torture in its most pure form. Can't say I'd recommend this engine to a beginner as the amount of weird hoops you'll have to jump trough is more than any trained circus tiger can handle.