How rich is your character?

Carah

Gold Huh? and without cheating? well with cheating my maximum I got was one hundred million, but without cheating the max I ever had was 2 million, (I modded a house instead of buying one, and I didn't really havemuch of an out come, I modded everything I needed and sold everything I found in dungeons, but that was before I got gold hacks)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most I ever made (never cheated to get gold, because I knew that once I started I wouldn't be able to stop) was 50k.

It wasn't much, but I kept spending the money on houses and horses and everything. What's the use of having gold if you don't use it?

3.5 million gold in a character from about two years ago.

I owned all the houses in Cyrodiil, had about twenty horses, and had at least one copy of every single weapons/armour/etc in the game. It was rather overwhelming really.

Soon after that, I just started another character. :whistling:

I think the most i have had was about 8400 septims but then again i always make new characters, buy the black horses and give away 1000 septims to the girl during one of the fighters guild quests... :wallbash:

In this current phase of Oblivion playing one of my characters had about 23k before level 5, my Main character right now has about 2k on him, I just spent 2,000 septims buying the waterfront shack, It's pretty easy to get money when you know where to look, usually looting vilverin ruins alone right at the beginning can net you 2000 gold, I've made 10,000+ gold from the caves around the Imperial City isle before on previous characters as well.

well in the vanilla version I got up to 155000 in gold with all the investments and house with 5 suits of glass armour all magiced up worth a total of about half a million

With my current game half a million in coin, 1.5 million in various armors added (75 full suits of armour) and about half a million in magical swords.

my PCs never did get very rich, yet some rumors says a few beggars, mainly in the IC, Had bought mansions and one was seen buying a last year black horse.