Best Game You've Ever Played

Varus Torvyn

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Action: GTA: San Andreas (Epic game)

Clearly, you never played Saints Row 2. It's so much better than GTA:SA it's not even funny. Also very similar to GTA:SA. I'd say SR2 is a rip off of San Andreas, but SR2 does so well what SA fails to do, that it seems more like the other way around.

• 3 weeks later...

People are gonna laugh at me, but the best game ive ever played is Saints Row 2. Heres a list:

1. Saints row 2

2. Fallout 3

3. Crash Badicoot (Legend)

4. Garry´s Mod

5. GTA San Andreas

The worst game i´ve ever played is Grand Theft Auto IV

Favoritest game ever? AvP2 to me nothing beats the ability to be either the Predator or Alien although the marines had cool stuff too. As an Alien you could climb walls and hang upside down, it got really tricky as you would be running upside down and jump at someone far away and then have to make adjustments as gravity flipped you over and nothing beats biting someone's head off, seriously how cool is that! And the Predator had all the cool gadgets and neat tricks like being invisible and seeing in different vision ranges and even without weapons when you would pummel an Alien or marine it hurt. Marines are marines pretty much the same lack luster/mediocre thing you get in all games with marines.Oblivion would have to be a close second.

And then Vegas2 and L4D

Although prototype and Arkham Asylum are loads of fun as well.

FPS MP COD4 (but only with friends and people I know really well that come into our vent and chat as we play, it just adds to the experience)

Edited by SWAT_WaLkAwaY