Security question

Raygereio

I just found that I couldn't log into my account: I generally use Chrome's password manager, but the password that was stored in there got rejected. Typed it in myself. Same deal. Copied it straight from a back up password manager. Also rejected. So the problem shouldn't be a typo or me having forgotten my password, or anything silly like that.

The passworld recovery via email worked fine, so I have access to my account again. But my question is what just happened? Is is possible for a mod or admin to check if there was any weird activity with my account in the last day or so?

Edited by Raygereio

I just found that I couldn't log into my account: I generally use Chrome's password manager, but the password that was stored in there got rejected. Typed it in myself. Same deal. Copied it straight from a back up password manager. Also rejected. So the problem shouldn't be a typo or me having forgotten my password, or anything silly like that.

The passworld recovery via email worked fine, so I have access to my account again. But my question is what just happened? Is is possible for a mod or admin to check if there was any weird activity with my account in the last day or so?

Drop me a PM to remind me and I'll look into it in the morning :)

Hi guys - after looking into this we did some work on the login systems yesterday that meant a lot of the old login sessions were cleared.

If you're having issues logging back in, try clearing the cookies and cache of your browser.