making a game the world

dosbox1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM GONNA STEAL IT AND THEN LET YOU GUYS HAVE IT TO MAKE GOOD MODS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT sorry im just mad at them :pirate:

Sorry, what are you saying? To steal Google Earth and give it to the Nexus community so we can make good mods? :facepalm:

beacuse are you sick of using the same thing like the rooms and weapons

What do you mean by this?

I'm confused, very confused.

IM GONNA STEAL IT AND THEN LET YOU GUYS HAVE IT TO MAKE GOOD MODS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT sorry im just mad at them :pirate:

Sorry, what are you saying? To steal Google Earth and give it to the Nexus community so we can make good mods? :facepalm:

beacuse are you sick of using the same thing like the rooms and weapons

What do you mean by this?

I'm confused, very confused.

i mad at them because they dont made it look like skyrim today is 2012 and they dont what the point of having google earth if they made google maps they should give away google earth to besthesda

My mind is full of duck. :psyduck: No really, nothing in this thread makes sense, NOTHING.

We passed the event horizon for sense a long way back... it's full speed ahead down the black hole from here.

You can't make the entire earth a game. That is impossible with modern technology. Not enough processing power, it would take up thousands of terabytes of data, not to mention it would take years to even come close to making a similar land mass of the same size and shape.