euclid's c finder for fallout3? can it be done easily?

oxy21

Hey I was wondering if someone good at modding could tell me if it would be possible to extract euclid's c finder from FNV and turn it into a mod for fallout 3. If so I think I can figure it out myself...........maybe

I have made some tiny mods before like editing armor and guns ect. but If anyone wanted to make the mod that'd be even better.

any thoughts?

Edited by oxy21

If I'm not mistaken, that's a vanilla item for FNV. Unfortunately, it's illegal to port content from one game to another (and distribute it). If you own both games, though, you can extract it yourself and make the mod for your own personal use. You simply need to grab the necessary files (the item's textures, meshes, and sounds most likely) from the BSA files. There's quite a few tools that you can use to do that, including FOMM (I think the option is called BSA Browser or something like that).

If I'm not mistaken, that's a vanilla item for FNV. Unfortunately, it's illegal to port content from one game to another (and distribute it). If you own both games, though, you can extract it yourself and make the mod for your own personal use. You simply need to grab the necessary files (the item's textures, meshes, and sounds most likely) from the BSA files. There's quite a few tools that you can use to do that, including FOMM (I think the option is called BSA Browser or something like that).

nah ur right it is a vanilla weapon from FNV I didn't realize it was illegal to do that I guess I'll have to figure it out for myself.

thanks for the info