What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

Scribs, no doubt about it. Half-ant, half-tank, these creatures could scare the plastic off Pamela Anderson's boobs.

This has got to be one of the longest surviving threads of MWC/MML/MWS/TESS history! :shocked:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Got to be Ancestral Ghost. I remember the first time I got Morrowind, I crawled into that tomb in the Canalworks, then got lost in it trying to run from this ghost thing. I totally used a Divine intervention to get out of there.... :laugh2: I look back and laugh

It has to be werewolves, for me, because when I first encountered them, I had a racial weakness to normal weapons 100 percent and they were really fast and one hit killed. The only way I could escape was by flying... and I was fighting them in a cave. :undecided:

Guest The one that can never be beat
yeah I was wondering that my self I have herd of it my self but I don't know were it is and the word is which not witch. :grin:

morrowind master = The one that can never be beat -- same IP address.

Please only post using one account and please don't pretend to be more than one person. Just be yourself. As long as yourself isn't spamming these forums people will respect you for it.

Guest The one that can never be beat
but can you still anser my qustion? and I have two nicknames is because I just like to be safe O.K :grin: I forget things easy. very easy. :cry2:

Please use the edit button. Mod displeasure is not pretty.

A rather frightening critter, IMO, is a half-size Skeleton. It packs the same punch as normal, but is as hard to notice as a rat. Of course, double-scale skellies are quite intimidating too!

EDIT:

Also, as Peregrine kindly pointed out, you already have two strikes in your previous incarnation as 'morrowind_master' for exactly the same reasons!  Other posters take note, this guy is doing all this deliberately.

and I have two nicknames is because I just like to be safe O.K grin.gif I forget things easy. very easy.

The only reason you'd need a second account is to try and circumvent a banning order. You haven't been banned yet but you're very close to being banned. And if you are banned a second account isn't going to help you.

If you forget your username and password it can be easily retrieved by me. Therefore I'll be deleting your second account since it is the one with the least posts.