What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mines not really a thing. if you have the werewolfs mod and you on your going past a swamp and you here a wolf howl and a message comes up saying something like "it is said that when a wolf howls some one is dead or some one is about to die" and theres scary sound. :huh: :( :unsure: ahhhhhhhhhhhh :ph34r:

The Awakened Sleepers are scary because they are so strong. One of the first things I actually turned and all out fled from.

Looks wise, the I say that the scariest thing is the slaughterfish. Sure they are weak, but when I go swimming, I suddenly turn and see this ugly set of jaws knawing at my face.

The nord girls saying "Seen any...ELVES HU HA HA HA HA!!!"

What the heck is up with that laugh???

Haha brilliant, perhaps it's some kind on Nordic mating call?

The way you guys each describe your own encounters with your monsters makes me look at them in a whole new way.

That weird whispering sound in the tombs gives me the shivers also... :o

Even if I am the 10-to-the-power-of-8th to say this:

The "Shriek" BAM of those damn cliff racers give me a haert attack every stupid time they do it.

I got used to using my earphones all the time, and that's what makes it even worse :unsure:

Now i installed a mod to create a more realistic (haha) wildlife, which means no potentially harmless animal will attack you unless it's diseased or blighted.

And boy, good riddance :D

(Ciddy, thank you for giving me the opportunity to view the famed "all your base are belong to us" clip. I have been enlightened.) Even more of a heart attack than cliff racers is when you're woken up by a nearby presence when you're sleeping.. you expect to see a damn Ash Zombie (or was it Slave?).. and there's nothing there. Sooo.. tense, you wander around looking for it.. and POOF! It somehow time-delays and appears out of nowhere, scaring the skooma out of you. I hate that. I mean, do I have some sort of premonition, seeing as I woke up when nothing was there? Heh. As for "Seen any Elves?" I just assumed the damn Nord had drank too much mead... And did I miss something with Fargoth? Eh?

Wood elf females scare me. Annoying nasal voice, tiny people... Shudder. First time I fought Spriggans was scary too (ok, so I forgot somebody telling me they lived two lives .. at least two lives, the buggers!), I was happy to have killed it (yey! Smash!), and poof, it's back. And a second time. Urgh! Agreed with the tomb sounds.. I always freak when I approach one of those ashy tomb altar thingies.. whoosh! And yes, Crassius Curio can be creepy.