What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

Greater bonewalker does it for me

The first time i fought one he brought my strength to zero :angry:

I was in a cave with no recall or intervention spells. only thing left to do was drop everything i had on me and go to nearest town.

lucky for me i had a nice sneak skill to go unseen around beasts i encountered only the cliff racers where something else.

with my last 10 hp i entered a city and could restore my strenght. And everybody i met laughed to me being naked and all.

That must have been the most terrifing adventure i had in morrowind.

Pretty funny when i think back of it though. Never went out without restore str potion and recall spell.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever since I got Bloodmoon, some of the high-level enemies in Morrowind have the werewolf sound effects (and yes, I have the patch). Nothing is scarier than attacking an Ascended Sleeper which you know you can easily kill, when all of a sudden it lets out this horribly loud growl/bark noice. Almost wet myself.... everytime. :huh:

I tink it would be one of those hungers they are like demon spawn, and the winged twilights are scary to, ecspecialy when thet wrap there wings around there self and you realy dont no wat they are and then RAAAAAAAH!

I dunno bout you but I find Ancestral ghost and bonelord pretty scary. Not because of their powers(which are lame) but of their appearance.

Also Ascended Sleeper looks pretty scary to me.

And what is that trunk-like thing hangin from his face? :blink:

And the most ridicilous character is Dagoth Ur, voice of a 12 year old and he looks like an Inca indian with that mask and the underwear. It's obvious he was below there forever ;)

I dunno bout you but I find Ancestral ghost and bonelord pretty scary. Not because of their powers(which are lame) but of their appearance.

And the most ridicilous character is Dagoth Ur, voice of a 12 year old and he looks like an Inca indian with that mask and the underwear. It's obvious he was below there forever ;)

the trunk like things hanging from their faces are eyes on stalks! :P

And the most ridicilous character is Dagoth Ur, voice of a 12 year old and he looks like an Inca indian with that mask and the underwear. It's obvious he was below there forever  ;)

They are? I thought they were just tentacles.

And the most ridicilous character is Dagoth Ur, voice of a 12 year old and he looks like an Inca indian with that mask and the underwear. It's obvious he was below there forever  ;)

They are? I thought they were just tentacles.

yup, or so ive heard. ya see the people who dont turn into corprus stalkers when they catch corprus turn into ash slaves, which turn into ash zombies which have no eyes just a big hollow, then they grow the stalks out where their eyes used to be. dont remember who said this but it was a post on this board a while back :P

also if u look on ascended sleepers u can see theyre wearing old tattered exquisite robes